14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Julia B.
Julia B.
Impressed with the color selection...finally some bold colors in drugstore liquid lipsticks. Super pigmented, smells good, and actually has a wand applicator inside despite looking like a squeeze tube. Does not dry which could be good or bad.....good because it stays glossy and smooth and bad because it wipes right off.
Ayda S.
Ayda S.
Garden City, NY
First off, their color variety is amazing! No other brand makes colors like the teal and purple they have. Packaging could definitely be better I'm not a fan of the tube looking packaging but it's super easy to apply, glides on smoothly and lasts for a super long time! I have it in two shades and I will definitely go back to buy more. Super affordable and well worth the money :)
Megan F.
Megan F.
I love the formula on these lipsticks. It is a melted lipstick formulation that is creamy and leaves a long lasting stain even after the full day. I enjoy these because they seem to last on your lips for some time even though they are not a matte formula. I only wish they had more colors of these. I own 3 currently and like the bold colors they have available, but they just don't work for my job.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Domineering Teal
I bought this lip product just to try something new and I definitely can't wear it. I added the picture to show you how bad it is. I put it on and within seconds, it was bleeding all outside of my lip lines. It looked so awful. I'm glad I didn't spend a ton of money on this or expect to get a lot of wear out of this because I would be so disappointed. Don't waste your money on this.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Detroit, MI
I bought this is Spicy Blush, I love the color is perfect for spring. Great product for the price, I paid $7.99 from CVS. It applies smooth and easy with the application brush feel a little sticky at first but sits very nicely on the lips. I definitely would buy in other colors.
Tina T.
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
I've had my eye on these since they came out. The packaging and color selection really intrigued me. The scent of the product is fruity and delicious, and its got a large doe foot applicator with a divit in it that holds onto product. As for rhe formula itself, its like a gloss with a mousse-like texture. The color is opaque and true to the color of the tube. The feel is creamy and hydrating.
Ally O.
Ally O.
Vista, CA
Review for: Sultry Sangria
Absolutely in love with this color! Wish it was a matte but regardless the quality is amazing. It goes on smooth, leaving that perfect glossy look. Highly recommend to anyone. Would definitely buy this again!
Devonne S.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Taupeless
So a few months ago I pick these products up from my local Walgreens they were $10 each I got the spicy blush the new topaz and nude Star these go on really nice and smooth they have a good smell that kind of smell like some type of cotton candy I think these are really cute the color payoff is really good I love these I'm going to actually pick up a couple more
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Lilac Lust
I got the shade Lilac Lust. It is a beautiful color and I love it ! I find that the color lasts well even through eating and drinking which is amazing! However the applicator is so odd. Its a doe foot applicator, however it seems to be cut at an odd angle. This makes applying a little bit harder and I also feel like it makes the color go on a little patchy.
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA
I don't think I will ever get past the smell of L'Oreal lipsticks. They all have this strange chemical scent to them, and it's honestly the one thing that will keep me from buying lip products from this brand. That being said, I tried one of these on a whim, and despite the smell it's very well-pigmented, wears nicely, and fades without looking horrible.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.