14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I really like this lip product. I wasn't sure about it at first I think because of the name paints but after I finally bit the bullet and bought it I really do love it. I have the shade spicy blush and it is literally the perfect every day shade it's so creamy it looks so good on the lips. It has a nice look on the lips. It's not sticky. I really want to try some other shades out!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I love these lippies! They do not dry down and remain very slick. They feel more like an oil gloss than a cream, but stay in place pretty great during eating and drinking - this photo was after 5 hours which included eating. I did one touch up in the center of my lips! Love it! Going to buy more colors! This shade is called Domineering Teal!
Jarita Y.
Jarita Y.
I absolutely loved the colors at such an affordable price. I got sent a wine color shade from BzzAgent and I love how well it matches my complexion. I then bought the L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints in Navy Spy. I love how I can experiment with bright colors at less than $10 a tube. It wears well although it transfers everywhere when I take a sip from my mug. I currently have 2 but I am planning on buying more in the future.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Coal Township, PA
I did my part. I prioritized him more than myself, and yet he choose to walk away. I did my best just to keep him, and yet he choose to walk away. For me he was my world but for him I was just a continent. For me he was a book but for him I was just a chapter. For me he was my everything but for him I was nothing. How I wish that I knew that it's already dead and fooling myself that it's still alive. I keep begging him to stay, yes sometimes he stays but most of the time he choose to walk away. I need this, thank you God. I will stop begging people to stay, I'll let them go. 😌
Katie T.
Katie T.
Claremore, OK
Review for: Nude Star, Sultry Sangria
I love the pigmentation & comfort of these laquers! They have a suble sheen & wear down throughout the day to a stain. I don't notice them transferring an awful lot but they are not matte. I like using some colors on my eyes, lips & cheeks for a simple monochromatic look. This is a "no makeup" look with the shade "nude star"
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Review for: Sultry Sangria
I am gonna start by saying this color is so beautiful! It is smooth and creamy and applies easily in one swipe. It has great pigmentation and a light sweet scent. It is a gloss however and it does stay sticky. I love this stuff!
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Aberdeen, MD
I have it in domineering teal and I love this color.  I have mixed it with a purple and get so many compliments when I wear this.  I always wanted to try it but I was a little scared that I wouldn't like it and at 7.99 I didn't want to waste my money.  But I had a $2 of coupon so I said what the heck.  I love how the brush has a little dip in it and it is very creamy another plus for me.  I will be buying more colors
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Review for: Spicy Blush
Love this product. Heard a lot of people talking about it and I decided to try it out. Very great "dupe" of the too faced melted. This is my go to lip product. I definitely recommend this product. If you don't like very heavy lip products, then you might not enjoy this.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
I love the range of bright, bold colors that are offered in the lip paints.  The formula glides on very smoothly.  It is not drying, but it also doesn't dry down.  It transfers like a regular lipstick.  I thought the color I tried was very pretty and pigmented and it is drugstore, so it isn't as expensive if you are looking to experiment outside of your color comfort zone.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Domineering Teal
I got the color 'Taupeless.' I absolutely love the color I got and I like the formula thought I don't love it. Very pigmented and very glossy. Does not dry down but does not bleed like a lot of pigmented glosses I've tried in the past. Just don't like that it doesn't last long but the color is so amazing I don't mind reapplying.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.