14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
There is so much I love about this lip color. First the shade Domineering Teal is gorgeous and I love the glossy finish. It's so pigmented and easy to apply. The packaging is very unique and so is the applicator. Also this shade smells like a blue raspberry Jolly Rancher so that's a huge plus. It is also super long wearing for a gloss finish and is easy tk remove. The one downside is after a while it will start to bleed outside the lip.
Maya M.
Maya M.
Review for: Nude Star
i purchased this on a whim yesterday because i had money and was looking for makeup. i came across this because i had heard about it from youtubers but didn't know much about the product. as soon as i tried it, i was shocked because it wasnt matte.

however, i dont really wear matte so i was so happy. the color nude star is the PERFECT COLOR on my medium-medium dark skin. its kind of a "my lips but better" and a little darker.

it feels so moisturizing and almost like a lip balm and wears well FOR A GLOSS. (couple hours) NOT STICKY at all. I LOVE THIS!!! p.s. the applicator is amazing
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have the shade spicy blush and I love it. It smells/tastes fruity, but the name lip paint is a misnomer because paint dries. It's described as a lip lacquer so it's partially my fault for not reading the description first. It's not sticky at all and moisturizes the lips. It isn't similar to OCC lip Tara because those eventually dry to a stain. I will continue to use the one I have but not sure that I'd repurchase
Nicholle H.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
Thanks to Influenster I got to try this for free. I have a nude rosey shade and it's beautiful. These are more like lip laquers, opaque and glossy. That being said they're not long lasting. I would say it lasts like a typical lip gloss. I personally like a moisturizing lip product so I really love this. Oh and the applicator is great, it dispenses the right amount of product too.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lawrenceville, GA
These are the next big thing when it comes to lippies in the drugstore. The lip paints are pigmented and opaque like a liquid lipstick but glossy. Super high shin, with a great fun color selection for the spring time. I found mine for $7.99 at target and I am in love. Reminds me of the Too Faced Melted collection yet more glossy and more costly.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Review for: Lilac Lust
The L'Oréal Lip Paint us actually really cool. They gave a bunch of different shades and it does exactly what it's name says, paint your lips. I love lavender and the lilac is a bold milky purple and looks so nice. This goes on your lions smooth and doesn't clump up. The color stays on long and looks good. It really adds a pop and is great for a night out or just around! The bottle is small and goes fast but I like these lip paints. You can even play around with using more then one color. They're fun!
Allie V.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Wild Rose, Fearless Fuchsia
Both of these lip paints are gorgeous! They search beautifully and look fantastic on the lips. I am just not a fan of liquid lipstick so when I saw these I was so excited- MOISTURE!!! They last a reasonable amount of time and they do not shift while wearing - I hate that when you put on a lip and next thing you know it's all over your chin! I am a huge fan! Very affordable as well
Shae C.
Shae C.
This relatively new lip product is unlike any other drugstore liquid lip I have tried before. Leaving the matte trend and heading toward a glossy satin finish, this lip "paint" is so comfortable on the lips. I love that the color is completely opaque without it being streaky, and the shine is super lustrous but not sticky. The applicator is an angled doe foot and makes it very easy to apply with precision. I now own three shades because I was so impressed with the formula.
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
Review for: Other
I was able to test a new color called velvet pout, it sincerely made me pout. It was suppose to be a violet, which it somewhat had a tint of it on the search on my wrist but when I tried it on... omg just no. It was gray. Like a mucky muddy gray, ew. So unflattering and gross. Also, the product hardly had anything in it! It was mostly filled with air. Other than that, it's very creamy and smooth. But instead of calling it Lip paints, it should be lip stains, Seriously.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I really like this lip product. I wasn't sure about it at first I think because of the name paints but after I finally bit the bullet and bought it I really do love it. I have the shade spicy blush and it is literally the perfect every day shade it's so creamy it looks so good on the lips. It has a nice look on the lips. It's not sticky. I really want to try some other shades out!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.