14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Journey G.
Journey G.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Wild Rose
The smell and moisturizing effect is great 😊 I did try the color wild rose it did streak some but the product is so creamy it's easy to move around so it's not streaky it is pretty pigmented and buildable. It's not sticky and heavy. It reminds me of some gloss I've tried from Mac and lipstick. The applicator is really great for being drugstore and suction is great also plenty of product comes out on applicator. I will def be trying another color. Hope this helps 🤗
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Eleva, WI
Review for: Taupeless
Love this Lip paint! Goes on smoothly and feels amazing! Next time I will go for more of a berry color,  I thought the Taupeless was supposed to be a regular nude but it was dark for what I'm used to. The wand applicator was a happy surprise and the tip has a curve for easy application, worked great to line and then fill in! Had my favorite cross between lip gloss and lipstick that I have ever seen, Smooth and creamy like lipstick, not sticky, moisturized feeling, and a bit of shine like a gloss. Will probably be buying a new shade in the near future!
shadeh q.
shadeh q.
Caguas, PR
I think that Infallible lip paint is good for people who likes lip glosses .This lip paint has a vibrant color that wont fade,it stays put.Is very important to know that Infallible lip paint is not matte,is a bold color with shine.It doesnt feel sticky but i dont like that wet feeling on lips.Otherwise i like the formula,is very creamy and in only one application gives the perfet color to lips. I dont like that type of lipsticks but i would recommend to people that loves to wear lip gloss.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Aurora, IL
I was very surprised at how much I actually liked this lip paint! The color I recieved was taupeless and it was such a pretty color! The packaging is cute and smelled nice. The applicator was pretty simple and easy to use. The lip paint itself wasn't sticky and went on pretty smooth. It stayed well and didn't bleed or even smudge at all.i liked that it is an everyday wear and can add to any look I want to achieve. I definitely would buy this and other colors to add to my makeup collection.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Review for: Nude Star
This is an incredibly pigmented creamy lipstick/ gloss!!! However, it is a little bit sheerer than the shade Taupeless but it isn't too noticeable. It is a stunning corally subtle red color. It has the consistency of a thicker gloss and is not sticky at all. The packaging is pretty and I love the doe foot applicator. It makes it very easy to apply without a lipliner. It is not long lasting, though, because it is a shiny finish. It lasts around 2-4 hours without touch ups.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA
I received this lip paint from bzzagent and really love it. It's a bright pink perfect for spring day. It smells so good that I want to eat my lips. It has a glossy finish but not too sticky it has a long lasting time it goes very well with my skin tone but not sure how it will do on a olive skin. I m really pale.
Magali C.
Magali C.
Anaheim, CA
These are great I bought 3 of these recently at Target and they are super pigmented and creamy and colorful! They smell good and have a beautiful glossy finish to them. So far nude star is my favorite (which I'm wearing in the pic). I would suggest lining your lips with a liner for a more even application. It's a must have for ever skin tone! Its a good quality product for an affordable price. Love the applicator it gets a lot of products and allows for even application. Must buy more!
Angel P.
Angel P.
Review for: Spicy Blush
In the ads, this is marketed as being super pigmented and intense. In reality, it's nothing to write home about. The shade I tried was a neutral mauvey pink. The packaging is sleek. The applicator is your basic lip gloss applicator. The formula is a non-sticky, non-glossy, thin liquid lipstick. The color punch is average. The wear is very brief and didn't withstand a cup of coffee. I had to reapply several times even before lunch. One positive is that it's not sticky. If you're only needing it to look great long enough to take a selfie or Facetime your mom, this might be for you. If you're looking for more, keep looking.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
I LOVE this color (Domineering Teal). As soon as I put it on I was obsessed. I also have Lilac Lust and LOVE it as well. The doe foot applicator makes it so easy and mess free. Just make sure to not get it on your skin, it stains a bit. I would suggest using a lipliner. It stays on all day and holds up against food for the most part. The only thing is I wish it dried fully matte and not tacky.
Synthia I.
Synthia I.
Compton, CA
This product was not for me!
This product is for someone who likes really pigmented lip gloss.
It's not incredibly sticky but it does comes off so fast and seems to always be on my teeth. I personally didn't like the smell of it(just smells super sweet) but it seems to be super popular amongst lip products now because they all smell the same. This does have two really great things about it though and those are the beautiful pigmentation and that awesome applicator!
If you are looking at this product for a matte finish and a long lasting color then you have come to the wrong place.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.