14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Dyersburg, TN
Review for: Taupeless
Good color that last 2-3 hours. Really dried out fast. Wasn't impressed overall.
Jen K.
Jen K.
Winston, GA
Review for: Domineering Teal
I love this lipstick its cute and pretty and it almost matches my hair ☺️😍😘😘😘😘😘😘
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I really really like these newer L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints! I've always been a big fan of L'Oreal Infallible Line! These Lip Paints are the bomb! Intensity high gloss pigmented lip paint that applies and wears like a dream! Never sticky or tacky and always comfortable on your lips for being a thicker "lip paint"! There are so many amazing colors of the L'Oreal Lip Paints from Bold awesome high fashion colors to beautiful berries and nudes! Amazing applicator wand with a super soft slated doe foot applicator to easily with 1 stock saturate your lips in a beautiful color with high intensity! I love them, super affordable and available everywhere! L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints💄💋 Picture of Shades: Spicy Blush, Nude Star, and Taupless!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Spokane Valley , WA
Recently, the company L'Oréal released a line of liquid lipsticks, which on the lips have a varnish effect.
The colors are fashionable and bold (purple, dark blue, gray) and also there are a couple of nudists. Who remembers in the storis I skid the video - it was they
I have a shade of 314 Spicy Blush, my lips are dusty-pink. Very nice "Pleasant application, brush comfortable, the smell of some candy. Pigment saturated, when applied on the lips look like a varnish lipstick, after a while (during conversation, food) there is a pink tint. Fortitude somewhere 3-4 hours, after it is better to tint.
Another plus, lipstick contains moisturizing ingredients and makes the lips soft. I just could not find the minuses, at the moment, my favorite "
Kaylee d.
Kaylee d.
Arden, NC
Review for: Taupeless
I got this product from another company, in the shade taupless and i love it. Its a oerfect nude shade for any skin stone. It has a dome shape apllicator which is my favorite, and you can be more precise. I use a chapstick before this so i dont k ow how matte this really is, but it does last me quite sometime and then starts to wear off after a few hours. But your lips dont look all cakey and dry and dont feel it either, atleast with chapstick before hand. Its not sticky, and has a faint fragrance that smells pretty good. Defenitly will buy another shade in this.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Review for: Wild Rose
This formula is pretty decent. It applies very nicely, very opaque and not patchy at all. The formula is pretty slippery and feathers quite a bit when applied without a liner. The die foot applicator is nice and firm but not stiff. I like how thin it is because it allows for more precise application. It DOES NOT dry down, and does transfer quite a bit. It also dries to a satin Finish it's not sticky at all and feels quite moisturizing on my lips. I'd say it was about 3 hours before I reapplied.
The color Wild Rose looked really nice with my fair skin tone as well.
I received a full size L'Oreal Infalliable Paints/Lip in shade # 316 Wild Rose, free for my honest review.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Bloomington In
I have been looking for the perfect everyday pink and I am VERY happy with this product! Not only is it a great color but it goes on smoothly and acts like a liquid lipstick until it dries (which takes a little time) and then turns more matte. I love that it doesn't dry my lips out and only needs reapplied once a day. It lasts well through eating after it's dried a little as well which is great. And it's so small it fits perfectly into my wallet to carry around with me even when I don't take a purse. I am wearing color 314 L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Newport News, VA
I've been using Infallible Lip Paints for a few months now and I've noticed that lip paint is pretty much lipstick infused with lip gloss and maybe a touch of lip stain; for longer lasting coverage. I recently purchased 316 Wild Rose, my new favorite color and I was pleasantly surprised to find out the scent is also of roses (not to mention, is sweet to taste, though not edible). This is my go-to lip color when I'm in a hurry but still desire glossy beautiful lips... I would recommend L'oreal Paris Infallible Lip Paints to anyone who has a busy schedule but is also beauty conscientious.
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
Review for: Taupeless
This is an incredibly pigmented creamy lipstick/ gloss!!! However, it is a little bit sheer on my inner bottom lip but it is really unnoticeable. Also, on my medium skin it pulls rather purpleish on me than taupe. It has the consistency of a thicker gloss and is not sticky at all. The packaging is pretty and I love the doe foot applicator. It makes it very easy to apply without a lipliner. It is not long lasting, though, because it is a shiny finish. It last around 2-4 hours without touch ups.
Aiyana B.
I got this for free from an affiliate company (Not Influenster) who wanted me to review it for social media. I chose the shade Tapeless, and they sent it out. I thought the applicator was going to be similar to the melted matte lipsticks by Too Faced, but this instead had a curved doe foot wand. It made it very easy to apply and convenient. I really loved the packaging on this hippie. I was amazed at how well the color pay out was, however it didn't last very long and I had to reapply very often. Normally that wouldn't bother me, but I've been wearing long lasting mattes for the past year or two now, and its hard to get used to reapplying constantly. The smell was nice too! I liked it other than having to touch up multiple times! I would recommend to anyone who maybe just wants to try it out, or doesn't mind the touch ups.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.