14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Danny m.
Danny m.
Review for: Domineering Teal
Am a lover of makeup and always get excited to try new products. I never tired these before but will love to.
Lisandra S.
Lisandra S.
Fajardo
Review for: Bewitching Bordeaux
Me fascinador que es cremoso y da una iluminación en los labios sumamente hermosa y su olor es perfecto
Amie S.
Amie S.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Spicy Blush
Beautiful! The formula is great and the colour is amazing. My lips felt hydrated after use.
Catalina G.
Catalina G.
Amazing!!!

This lip is very good i recomeend it 100% as a excellent coverage and an amazing quality. As i have tried it, it is worth spending your money on ir
Nargish S.
Nargish S.
Laval
Review for: Spicy Blush
I am usually always in a hunt for a good lipstick in the drugstore since I can afford them more easily. So when a came across this line of "liquiddy" lipstick, I thought that it could be a fun and safe way to try out a new formula.

To my surprise, I HATED it. It was awfully sticky. fact, it was stickier than a cheap gloss. It tasted chemically and smelled like those chemical overly sweet candies which gave me major migraines.

All in all, DON'T BUY IT!
Milena A.
Ane D.
Ane D.
Lillehammer
Review for: Sultry Sangria
This product is soo good! It doesn't dry down Matt, but more satin, and I really like that! It's almost a dupe for the 2 faced melted lipstick, in formulation, but this feels a little bit thicker on the lips. But otherwise, it's awesome!
Mercedes V.
Mercedes V.
Review for: Spicy Blush
I just got this lip product and I really like it! I love the applicator and it feels really nice on the lips. The colour is also very pretty. The only thing that's not my favourite is the smell/flavour, but it's really not bad and I will continue to use it.
EDMONTON, AB
Review for: Nude Star
I love these L'Oréal Lip Paints that I purchased, they are so pigmented, easy to apply and not stinky. The applicator curves around your lips which makes applying the lip paint easier than ever. I love these so much I bought all the Colors :)
EDMONTON, AB
Review for: Taupeless
Check out my Instagram @cassydaraiche to see swatches and product photos
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.