14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
Review for: Sultry Sangria
I love how pigmented this product is. However, I feel that the product feels just too sticky. I like glosses when they aren't sticky, but this one is just too much.
Holly W.
Holly W.
Love this product. I bought in nude star and it's a really great colour. It would work well on many different skin tones. Great price point. Hydrating on the lips
fadila A.
fadila A.
Grenoble
Review for: Spicy Blush
Im so un love with this ! When I bought it I was wearing it like every single day of my life not joking ! Your lips are so ladylike and on fleek ! This colour amazes me !
Kornelia D.
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Dorset
Good value for the money. I noticed that you shouldn't put too much of it on your lip, cause it will crease just after a few minutes. Love the rangebof colours.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Victoria, BC
It was ok to put on but it was really sticky so aplication got a but messy. This product doesn't dry and the color does not last. They should have named this product "5 second color". Was not impressed at all.
MELANIE C.
MELANIE C.
Mississauga , ON
I like this product. It has good colour to it and looks great with a nude lip liner. It doesn't stay as long as I like but for the price I can overlook that.
vivian w.
vivian w.
Windsor, ON
Review for: Spicy Blush
This lip product is not drying and i love the lip color! Its a nice nudey pink and i use this a lot. It does not dry matte though and it does transfer.
Carmen H.
Carmen H.
They are so pigmented and the colours are great but the wear time isn't very long... also they have quite a overpowering smell
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Review for: Nude Star
So obsessed with this omg omg I'm loving this so much can't explain how great this looks on my lips,I'm so shocked about this amazing product I'm in love
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Review for: Spicy Blush
I love this lipstick. A little goes a long way. The formula is great, does take quite a while to dry down, but I still love it. I'd recommend to anyone.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.