14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Zvoncica G.
Zvoncica G.
So far I really l like these Lip Paints! For a drugstore these rocks!! This is probably one of the best lip product applicators I have every experienced. It is not only curved inwards to fit perfectly to the lips.Very thoughtful applicator.
Elaine M.
Elaine M.
Review for: Nude Star, Spicy Blush
I think this formula is very comfortable and creamy. It is easy to apply and smells nice.  It's not super long lasting, but it layers nicely.  I like the applicator (it is not a squeeze tube though it looks like it would be). You get 8 ml in the tube and the packaging is very similar to the colour of the product, so they are easy to distinguish.
Rachelle R.
Rachelle R.
The new lippaints from loreal are amazing and there are so many colors everyone will have a shade that fits them.
I also love that it's a drugstore product, not expensive and great color payoff. They are extremely pigmented and have a nice matte finish.
Jocelyne V.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
Favorite lip product I have tried on so far this spring. The color is THE perfect spring nude. I absolutely love it. It has a touch of pink in it so it doesn't wash me out. The formula is also great. VERY comfortable!! Perfect for every day. L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
So far I only have one of them but I absolutely love it! The color is rich and bold and it's a perfect mix between gloss and lipstick. It stays put for a while and doesn't try out your lips. I just wish it stayed on a bit better during meals but at this price I guess you can afford to reapply. I will definitely be buying it in more colors!
T I A R A C.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
Review for: Wild Rose, DIY Red, Nude Star, Spicy Blush
THIS THE BEST LIPSTICKS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT !!!
When I bought this I was not expecting a lot but when it came in the mail first thing I saw was the packaging it was beautiful once I put it on it smelled great.The colors are great. my lips were soft for about a week and a half. I recommend to everyone reading.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
My new go-to!! Absolutely in love with this liquid lipstick! I have the shade Spiced Blush and it is the most flattering shade that is your lips but better. It wears for about 4 hours...at least for me and it feels comfortable and moisturizing on the lips. Highly recommend!!!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Review for: Nude Star
I have this product, and the only thing that I can say is that I am IN LOVE WITH THIS! The price it's so good and the value it's out of this world. I'm literally on my second one because I ran out so quick with the other one. I totally recommend this for everyone out there.
Kassie W.
Kassie W.
Review for: Taupeless
A beautiful cool toned purpley grey color. Purchased at Walmart on a whim. The applicator is awesome, it's a nice doe foot applicator with a groove. The colour is nice and buildable and while it seems matte (maybe satin), it isn't too drying. It smells awesome, too!
David L.
David L.
Scunthorpe
Review for: Fearless Fuchsia
I went for a colour totally out of my box and holy moly the colour is super bright, even from the lipliner, the lipstick goes on smoothly and without fault the dofer is curved in such a way that it helps with the curvature of the lips
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.