14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Sultry Sangria
I think this product works very well!! It goes on like a lip gloss but dries like a lip stick, it is creamy and doesn't feel right when it drys. I got mine at target. I think it is a good value and lasts longer Than I expected.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Review for: Wild Rose
These new lip paints that come from Loreal infallible line are awesome. The applicator is totally not what you think it will be and applys the lip paint very well! I love the color range, and hope this will be permanent
Sapphire D.
Sapphire D.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Nude Star
They are fun colors, they aren't extremely long wearing for me as they claim due mostly to the fact that it doesn't truly dry down. However the application is great. I prefer the maybelline color jolts to these.
Renata C.
Renata C.
Margate, FL
Review for: Domineering Teal
I am obsessed over these! They are much more affordable than the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks, yet lives to the challenge. Amazing, true to package colors, staying powers. I will own one in every color!
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Review for: Nude Star
This stuff reminds me of the too faced melted lipstick! I wouldn't say it's a complete dupe, but it does wear very nicely! Loooooove the applicator too! It has a doe foot one!
Karlee N.
Karlee N.
Macclenny, FL
Review for: Taupeless
These are okay. I thought they would dry matte. But they don't dry down which is a downer for me. But the colors are good. Not too many color options tho
Amber M.
Amber M.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Taupeless
This color is so beautiful definitely an everyday look lipstick. Gives you enough color if your not looking o be too bold! I love it so much.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA
Review for: Spicy Blush
I love all L'Oreal infallible products. All very great quality and pay off. Especially because it's considered a "drugstore" brand
Anastasia D.
Anastasia D.
West Palm Beach, FL
Review for: Nude Star
My lips get dry so easily, to find a lip product like this is so rare to find and affordable and moisturizing lip product.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Cottonwood, AZ
Review for: Nude Star
I liked these but they are think so i use a liner and add a lil at a time and blend till im satisfied
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.