14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sara G.
Sara G.
Review for: Nude Star
This lip from loreal is awesomei dont have word to discribe the love for this product but simple smells good.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Review for: Nude Star
This is perfect for dry lips very good product will definitely buy this item again
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Poole, Dorset
Review for: Nude Star
Very sticky I like the colours they have but the formula they have to fix !
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Kincardine , ON
Review for: Taupeless
I got this just last week and I had seen these advertised for awhile so i was happy when I made purchase. I love this colour. These are really pigmented and a very this kind gloss like. But is think gooey feeling lip. Very shiny and smooth. It last a good amount of time before re application is necessary. Now that would depend on if you are eating or drinking how often your reapply. It's very affordable and quality is awesome.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
I purchased a couple of these at my local Walmart and I don't have anything really bad to say about them. They do transfer but it's a lip gloss and it doesn't advertise to be kiss proof. They were very affordable and I would recommend them to anyone looking for nice, different colours that last a fairly long time.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
I got this as a birthday gift in the shade "Nude Star" and its a nice pinky nude color. It goes on nice and smooth. Its glossy as well and smells really good! The only thing that I dont like is that it doesnt really stay as long as other lip paints, and it bleeds alot especially when drinking. For the price of the product, its not bad, but i just find that there are better lip paints out there.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Review for: Taupeless
I'm not sure about this! The consistency is definitely not opaque. After applying my lips appeared patchy with more coverage in some spots and barely none in others. What I did enjoy was the super comfortable non-sticky formula and also the pleasant raspberry like scent! I would like to give these another go and make it work. Maybe taupeless was not the colour for me.. I was hoping for a purple/beige and it looked very grey! Next I will try the colour "nude star" instead!
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Burnaby, BC
Review for: Fearless Fuchsia
I had heard so many great things about these lip colors so I just had to try them. I got the shade Fearless Fuschia, and it is such a gorgeous pop of pink! The lip paint formula is very rich and creamy, and the applicator makes it very easy to apply despite being such a vibrant color. This formula has huge color payoff and is very long lasting. I think I have found my perfect summer color, and can't wait to try some of the other shades!
Teodora P.
Teodora P.
Stara Zagora
Let me just say that i am that kind of persone who always wears lipstick . Unfortunately i am disappointed from this product. The colors are great ,perfect for spring but this lipstck doesn`t last for a long time . Actually when u drink a cup of coffe or some juice u can see it everywhere except on your lips . So i am giving 3 stars for the color and the smell of this product and thats all . L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints
Ana A.
Ana A.
Râmnicul Sărat
I purchased this in the matte version in the shade Velvet Pout which looks just like my Bite lipstick in Thistle. It's basically a plummy mauve with taupe in it, it's very pretty! I don't know about the other ones but this dries and stays on my lips just like a liquid lipstick. It's very pigmented and a little goes a long way. I'm not fond of the applicator as it picks up too much product imo. But the colour itself is so prett
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.