14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
Review for: Nude Star
Ok I love these. I have nude star and spicy blush. Gorgeous everyday colors. They apply smoothly and pigment is great. And an added bonus is that they smell/taste so good. However, they transfer. But they don't claim not to so I don't mind. Because despite the transfer the color does last a few hours. Will buy more for sure. Maybe not on the bold teal lol but he links are gorge
tracey h.
tracey h.
Philadelphia
Review for: Nude Star
I love this lipstick its very moisturizing. Very affordable. It stayed on a long time with out making my lips dry. I highly recommend this
Astry C.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Nude Star
Love it! Super glossy! So sexy & such an everyday type of nude. It love the formula. The price I found a little much for how small the tube is, it's like 9.99 12.99 at cvs, but I still like the product so I would totally recommend.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: Spicy Blush
I love these for a drug store lip product. They are pretty pigmented the only problem is they don't last as long as i would like they still aren't bad for the price.
Molly N.
Molly N.
Yorkshire, NY
Review for: Spicy Blush
I don't usually wear an actual lipstick, I'm more of a colored lip gloss type- I liked this product when I applied it, for that very reason. It came with a wand applicator, with a sponge tip. It was easy to apply, and went on fairly smoothly. I have worn it a few times and realized it's not a long lasting product, and would probably need to be reapplied if worn on a night out. I may try a different color next time as well, this one is very close to my actual lip color, so it wasn't very noticeable, in my opinion.
I liked this overall for the light weight formula, I just wasn't that impressed with the actual color.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Review for: Domineering Teal
Im really enjoying these! Perfectly opaque, comfortable on the lips, not sticky, and a super fun color range. The staying power is very good, i wish they had a better scent, honestly there isnt much scent at all i just enjoy yummy scented lip products.
Ranvier V.
Ranvier V.
Review for: Nude Star
Vibrant colors with this lip line! Very moisturizing and pretty impressed with results! Not a disappointment at all!
Baness
Baness
Salinas, CA
Review for: Nude Star
This is perfect for any look you are trying to pull off ! It is very hydrating for your lips. Another tip with these is wear a liner under and it will last a while longer !
Stacia U.
Stacia U.
Portage, IN
Review for: Taupeless
I love love LOVE this product! I have three of the shades and I want more. I posted a picture of the three that I have, and I have also attached a picture of me wearing shade 310, "Taupeless". These lip paints feel great on the lips. And in my opinion, I would describe them as a Demi-matte formula. They do not dry your lips our what so ever, and they apply over themselves beautifully! I highly recommend this product!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Review for: Nude Star
I love this shade! I also bought 2 more the sangria one an the grey tone nude! I absolutely love an don't dry out my lips! I recommend using a lip liner an will pretty much stay on till u eat a big meal! They r pricey but got mine at cvs with my bonus bucks an 2.00 Manf coups so got super good deal!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.