14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Review for: Domineering Teal
I love the color range that L'Oréal came out with, from every day wearable colors to a couple more daring shades! These are super pigmented and you don't need to apply a lot of product to get the color (I got colors 312 Nude Star and 306 Domineering Teal). They're a comfortable formula, and don't feel sticky while you're wearing them. Even though they aren't super long wearing or transfer proof, they're still a fab product to have!
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Domineering Teal
The color 306 domineering teal is a very beautiful color. It does go on a little streaky I found that using 2 layers works best. The bluish coloring does stain your lips after using. I do recommend if you are looking for a pop of color and you don't mind a little staining.
Conner S.
Conner S.
Parkville, MD
Review for: Domineering Teal
Really great color payoff, and it's comfortable on the lips. I like the applicator too, although it grabs a bit too much product. Doesn't stay on long however, you have to reapply this frequently. I would definitely recommend it though.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Domineering Teal
I absolutely love the color! Pigmentation is thick so it stays on the lips well even after eating or kissing (but you'll leave your marks everywhere!). Moisturizes nicely and gives a good shine. I will definitely try other shades
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Review for: Domineering Teal
This product really reminded me of the Melted lipsticks from Too Faced, they prices are affordable plus the packaging is genius! I assumed that the product was applied through a squeeze tube but when i opened it, it has a regular applicator which makes for easier application and saves the mess you get sometimes with squeeze tubes!
Joya L.
Joya L.
Flossmoor, IL
Review for: Bewitching Bordeaux
I bought this today at Ulta because of the BOGO 1/2 off sale, and i'm impressed! It needs a bit of layering to get an opaque look, but it glides on smooth and it smells amazing! This shade is a bit lighter than what you might think it would be, so you'll need to layer it if you want it to be super dark.

The applicator is also super cute. It's meant to contour to the curves of your lips, so don't be afraid of how it looks when you first use the wand.

It dries down very nicely, and it's almost like a matte lipstick. I'll be getting more of these for sure!
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Review for: DIY Red
I'm obsessed with this stuff! Took me about a million visits to different drug stores to find it but I finally found it at bed bath & beyond of all places. The color is amazing and I love the applicator. Wore it yesterday and it lasted through 2 meals and multiple kisses. Great lipstick! I probably could have reapplied to make the red more vibrant, but it wasn't patchy or drying like a lot of liquid lipsticks tend to be. I have 4 or 5 other shades that I can't wait to try too!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Nude Star
This is a very nice lip product love the nude color in this collection not to much into the crazy colors in the collection but love the product it self very creamy highly pigamented does not move around on my lips stays in place the packaging is nice also comes with a doe foot
Kelsie B.
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
Review for: Nude Star
This lip paint is to die for! I recently picked it up at CVS because I had a $2 off coupon. I didn't know what to expect but figured for only $6 it couldn't hurt to try it! The formula is very smooth and creamy. It's got the pigment of a matte gloss but does not dry down! This does mean I have to apply it more often, but that's no problem for me.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Review for: Nude Star
I love the pigment on these. I usually will use it when I want something glossy, but still a nice color. I give this product 3 stars because I'm not too fond of the applicator and it can be pretty difficult to apply.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.