14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lacy S.
Lacy S.
Waldron, IN
Love love love these lip paints! Such fun colors, not sticky and the staying power is pretty impressive!
Ireland M.
Ireland M.
Little Rock, AR
Really pretty love the color choices. Only con is that it does not wear well other then that love it.
Marica H.
Marica H.
Meridian, MS
Review for: Spicy Blush
I got this in a Casey Holmes (YouTube) giveaway and I'm obsessed with it! I'm more of a matte lipstick kind of gal so I lightly tap toilet paper on my lips and wa-la! This color will look beautiful on everyone and is my go-to color! I'm in love!
Amberly S.
Amberly S.
Review for: Domineering Teal
Love these lippies. So comfortable to wear, not drying in the lease. Super pigmented. Really like the applicator too. Hope they come out with more nude shades!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Domineering Teal
I just got one color in it. The spicy blush. Wow! It wore very nice. It was patchy. Didn't have any issues. Loved it! Loved the packaging. Love the wand that it comes with. Makes me want to buy more which I will. I might go back and get the pinks and the nude color. Loved them! Would recommend them!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN
Review for: Navy Spy
I have been trying these out and absolutely love them so far! Be sure to wear a lip lines underneath so they do not feather. I adore the dark blue navy color that I chose today. It does stain your lips, and does not dry down like a matte lip. It is super glossy and comfortable to wear. I adore these!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Review for: Taupeless
First of all this color is amazing. It's hard to find the cooler tones in the drug store but L'Oréal got it right this time!!! It's a dupe for the too faced melted lipstick but it's a lot cheaper!! The pigmentation is great though I did have to go over it twice to make it completely opaque. I love the doe foot applicator with the dip in it because it holds more product. The only down side is if you don't use a lip liner it will bleed outside of your lips. But use a little lip liner and your good to go
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Demopolis, AL
Review for: Sultry Sangria
These lip paints are unbelievably pigmented with just a small amount of gloss for nourishment. I love the doe foot applicator and you can't beat the price of these. I highly recommend these!
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Sultry Sangria
Very beautiful color, love the formula, not long lasting but goes on very smooth
Megan J.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
Review for: Sultry Sangria
I love this lip paint!!! The color is gorgeous on!! Very pigmented!! This product is very easy to apply!! This product is also very affordable!!! You may have to reapply it once throughout the day, but it's def worth trying!!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.