14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
April B.
April B.
Jamaica, NY
Love the texture of these. I have it in the color 310 nice brown.L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
Yuma, AZ
The lip paints are really good if you don't like matte liquid lips. They work best with a lip liner and look fantastic
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Port Richey
Review for: Wild Rose, Nude Star, Spicy Blush
I overall really like the quality and texture of these lip products. I also like the bold color choices.
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Review for: Domineering Teal
VERY bright and true-to color when applied. So fun and surprisingly nourishing/moisturizing.
Tanya P.
Tanya P.
La Crosse
Review for: Nude Star, Sultry Sangria
Love! I got a free sample of these two and I just loved them so much I had to have them!
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Warrior
It has a good color. Easy to apply. Feels good on your lips. Only problem is it wears off quickly.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Wild Rose
L'OREALs lip paints are awesome!! Love there packaging and the colors are gorgeous!!!!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Seattle, WA
I love these cream lipsticks! There are so many funcolors and they are on sale at Walgreens right now for $2.49!
Giselle N.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Review for: Wild Rose
I'm really impressed with the product, it was very effective and the result was pretty good, I would recommend it to anyone. Great experience
Yessica A.
Yessica A.
I wanted to try these so bad but I'll admit they just weren't for me. They were to sticky, I like smooth lip products
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.