14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cristalle G.
Cristalle G.
Review for: Domineering Teal
I really like this color, but the application is streaky. Also, this bleeds like crazy! Make sure you use a base or concealer around your lips.
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Cool coral is the Color on the tube but being infallible I thought it would last . Gloss stayed on for about 45min. Wait until it's on sale.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Seven Valleys, PA
I love this lip paints they go nicely over my lipstick or great by themselves very pigmented and they give your lips a nice glazed look!!!
Renee F.
Renee F.
Elgin, TX
Review for: Nude Star
Very nice formula that is enriching. Amazing color payoff. Does transfer on drinks, etc. But it's worth having to reapply. Cost effective.
Casandra O.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Review for: Nude Star
This is a different take on a regular liquid lipstick. Its a hybrid between a gloss and a matte liquid lip if that makes any since at all.
Miara T.
Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
Review for: Wild Rose
I love this color! It does not last long and it smeers, but i do wear it every now and them. Smells okay. Doesnt smell like roses though
jaclyn m.
jaclyn m.
Baltimore, MD
Bought this the other day in a very pretty mauve color I received a lot of compliments on it. I just wish it would've lasted longer.
makayla d.
makayla d.
My favorite is in the shade spicy blush. They aren't drying. They are really pigmented. With one swipe I can get a lot of product on my lips.
Crysta V.
Crysta V.
MACOMB
Such great color, easy full coverage, remains vibrant. Does wear off after a while, however when it does it vaguely becomes almost an ombre.
Christina Z.
Christina Z.
Matteson, IL
Review for: Nude Star, Spicy Blush
I like the applicator and consistency of these lip paints.  They do not last a long time but are comfortable to wear.  I will buy more shades of these.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.