14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Angeline P.
Angeline P.
Reno, NV
Review for: Nude Star
I just bought this color after weeks of deciding whether I wanted to buy a nude or one of the bold shades. I got this nude because it's a "my lips but better" color. I'm so glad I did. The formula is creamy and super pigmented, but it doesn't move around too much on my lips. I like it because I can wear it without a lip liner. I can't wait to buy more shades.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Spicy Blush
I love these so much! They are the more affordable version of the Too Faced melted lipsticks and the applicator is MUCH easier to use. It's a doe foot which allows you to be more accurate when you're applying and it doesn't clog up like the Too Faced ones do. I would definitely recommend these, especially because they come in such cool colors!
Sherri D.
Sherri D.
Sacramento, Ca
Review for: Sultry Sangria
Sultry Sangria is a beautiful color, my favorite of all the infallible paints. You apply it with the built in wand and it is very moisturizing and your lips feel soft and supple. The only downside is that the product does not last long. It works well over a liquid lipstick if your looking for long wear.
christin p.
christin p.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Nude Star
These colors are great in the line. The price is on the high side and I wouldn't purchase unless I had a coupon. The formula is pigmented and thick but not uncomfortable. I like that it has an applicator instead of a squeeze tube. As long as L'Oréal keeps putting coupons out I'll get the whole line
Riley H.
Riley H.
Review for: Nude Star
This product is new and I love it! It looks like a lip gloss tube but when you open it, it has a doe foot applicator and goes on very smoothly. It is a lip paint consistency with a glossy finish. This color specifically is a gorgeous warm nude. Can't wait to get my hands on a few other colors.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Grant, AL
Review for: Nude Star
Love my Nude Star Infallible Lip Paint!! I actually paired mine with a Wet N' Wild Bare It All just to kind of give it a little more oomph and it was so perfect!! One thing I love about the glossy part of it is that it doesn't make my lips incredibly sticky! I can't wait to get more!
beatriz r.
beatriz r.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Nude Star
Its a good lip cream type of product. Feels very comfortable and does not dry out lips. I love the color and very opaque. I personally like it best when used on top of lipliner. It emphasizes the color a lot more than when used alone. Other than that nothing i havent seen before.
Viana P.
Viana P.
Review for: Nude Star
This product is a hybrid between glossy and matte. This has a similar texture/formula to too faced melted lipsticks (creamy). It isn't super long wearing nor transfer proof, but it fades evenly while hydrating the lips. Application is easy with the doe foot applicator as well!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Spicy Blush
This is a great alternative to the Too Faced Melted lipsticks. Its not a liquid lipstick where it drys completely matte. It has high pigmentation and last a long time. I like the dough foot applicator. I would recommend this to anyone that likes high pigmented lipsticks.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Review for: Domineering Teal
Really enjoying these- I feel like they're a very pigmented gloss which I'm into right now. It's not drying at all and spicy blush plus nude star is so pretty together! They're nice on their own as well. Also very reasonably priced.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.