14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Review for: Spicy Blush, Taupeless
It is a nice gloss which hydrates your lips. It will wear nicely and leave a pretty pigments. It will get on food if you eat quickly after applying it.
Xochitl L.
Xochitl L.
Love the applicator on this. It is very pigmented and has a fruity sweet scent. This does transfer. After hours of wearing it it left a nice even tint.
Rocio P.
Rocio P.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Taupeless, Bewitching Bordeaux
These are exactly what the packaging says these are. They glide on smoothly to my lips. They don't last as long as a liquid lipstick but They do last longer than a regular lipstick. I love the color selection they have.
Macy V.
Macy V.
West Berlin, NJ
Review for: Taupeless
I love this color and this brand. I'm wearing it today and you honestly can wear it with any color, I think I found my new favorite color for my lips.
Janneth M.
Janneth M.
These lippies are pigmented. Have a nice gloss and leaves your lips feeling hydrated. High end feel for a drugstore price! Will be buying more colors
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Jackson Hts, NY
It was a very pigmented color that I got.. However, i wasn't a fan of the consistency. I still liked it though but I guess I've just gotten used to Matte lippies
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Infallible Paints is amazing! Goes on silky smooth. Has very good pigment and the coloring is so nice. Definitely worth my money and will recommend.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Very sticky, colors inside don't match what comes out of the tube . Didn't like the formula , the applicator is nice , but needs to imprive formula
Amy V.
Amy V.
Sacramento, CA
Super cute and fun to use. The colors variety is very good and it gives off a very pretty color. I usually keep to the pinks.
Review for: Taupeless
So smooth not flakey easy to apply the color and pigment definetly reach my expectation and I never really noticed but I do feel like it was long last ing and the packaging was so simple but cute
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.