14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Laura B.
Laura B.
I have this in DIY Red. I love the color, but I hate the formula. It slides around and bleeds and fades quickly. I was expecting it to be more like Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick.
I would not recommend this.
Anita L.
Anita L.
Review for: Nude Star
This a nice nude color only cost like $8.00. I got it as a sample so I had to go out and get it. It has nice formula, no weird smells. L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints
amanda l.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
These paints are absolutely amazing ! They are super moisturizing and the colors are so pretty and glossy ! I definitely reccomend these paints
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Saint Louis , MO
Review for: Spicy Blush
These are good! Love the colors in the collection. These do come off when eating or drinking but they do leave a nice stain I found. I love this shade. Very good pigment.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
I love the formula but the color of the tube is a little off. I got wild rose and it's not quite rose colored it's actually hot pink. But that's nothing I can't handle.
Jaden M.
Jaden M.
Bullhead City, AZ
These are amazing! The stay on your lips for such a long time and are super pigmented. If you haven't picked one up yet I highly recommend!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
The idea of this product is good but how it performs is short. It bleeds out of your lip lines and transfers so easily. It's pretty thick and so it's not practical.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Fostoria, OH
Very pigmented colors, by didn't last very long. I had a reapply quite often but they smell amazing! Loving the bold colors for summer.
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: Navy Spy, Bewitching Bordeaux, Domineering Teal
No no no I don't like this product at all does not wear well you put it on and it smudges all-over the place not happy with this product not worth the money
Julie G.
Julie G.
Love the colors, but it doesn't last to much. It comes with less product inside and it get dry. I think that for $10 that I pay, it doesn't cost for it.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.