14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Navy Spy
I am personally not a fan of this product. The formula is very streaky and hard to apply, the color makes me look like I've been eating blue candy all day, and it stains my lips horribly.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport , PA
These are so amazing! The color selection is wonderful because they range from nudes to bold blues. I tried the blue once and it wasn't my kind of color, but I own three of the pink/nude shades and they are always in my purse. I love the applicator and how they wear. So creamy and pigmented!
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
, OR
Review for: Nude Star
Beautiful formula but i cant seem to find a color right for me. Nude star is way too light for my skin tone but every other color isnt the right tone i want. I do use this for a lighter gloss in the middle of my lips when i wear a darker brown lipstick.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Nude Star, Taupeless
Did not like these at all! I think I will be returning the ones that I bought. They are very thick and uncomfortable on the lips. Plus they are super glossy and I just do not care for that.
sandy m.
sandy m.
Brentwood, NY
Review for: Domineering Teal
Me gusta sus colores me hubiese enecantado su fuese matte pero bueno como lip gloss esta bien muy bien pigmento y sus colores muy locos me gusta L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Taupeless
Omg i just love this lip stain its good to just throw in your bag or purse and know that you can look natural with a little umph i would recommend these to ecery female on this planet
samantha n.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
Review for: Fearless Fuchsia, Violet Twist
I really like this lip color it works well could last longer but it great and I got a great deal on it too. L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints
Esilanna M.
Esilanna M.
Belmont, MI
I love the Infallible Paints™ lip collection! All of the lip paints offered are well pigmented, go on smooth, and are very affordable. My personal favorite is Nude Star (312) - it's a subtle and sexy look !
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Homer, GA
I have these in 5 shades, and I have 3 more being shipped to me! I love them so much! I'm trying to collect them all. The colors are so beautiful and so much fun! & it stays on my lips.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Hamilton, OH
This are possibly my favorite lip products from the drugstore! They are so good. I'm not a fan of liquid lipsticks, they are too dry for me so I prefer more glossy and creamier lip products and these are the best! They are super pigmented and they have sooo many colors to pick from.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.