14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Arkadelphia, AR
I like the lip paint pretty well. I just wish it stayed on a little better. I like that you can just squeeze it directly out of the tube and apply to lips. The price really isn't bad either. I would recommend it to my friends!
Jes K.
Jes K.
Oak forest , IL
I'm not going to lie this product is not what it seems. It's super sticky and gross feeling. I am more of a matte lipstick person though so if you're more into gloss then maybe it's good for you!
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
I really, really like these!! I think they're a great dupe for the Too Faced melted lipsticks. They are creamy and super pigmented, but don't dry down matte or make anything feel dehydrated. I love the colors, too!
Hailey D.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
Review for: Nude Star
I really like this color, but the lipstick sucks. It did not meet my expectations at all, since I heard such good things about it. It does not stay on at all, but I do like the applicator but other than that I wasn't a fan.
Reacee W.
Reacee W.
L'Oreal's Infalliable Lip truly is an amazingly, long-lasting lip product. Its the perfect addition to complete my over all makeup look and this hot, fierce and bold pink is an absolute fav when I want to make a statement.
KC H.
KC H.
Review for: Wild Rose
This is like lipgloss but not so glossy does come off easy ! So not my fav but nice for just casual , very even color and love the application stick !
Elixir P.
Elixir P.
Review for: Wild Rose
Love this. Super glossy and for a decent price at target. It does come off but isn't as sticky as others I've tried. You can find this at your local drugstore and lots of shades available
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
Georgetown, TX
Review for: Navy Spy
I am personally not a fan of this product. The formula is very streaky and hard to apply, the color makes me look like I've been eating blue candy all day, and it stains my lips horribly.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
I love it. FYI you must exfoliate lips before use, Otherwise it will look cracked. lol i love the colors and I love that it's long lasting. I have purchased 2 already. I want every color.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Coudersport , PA
These are so amazing! The color selection is wonderful because they range from nudes to bold blues. I tried the blue once and it wasn't my kind of color, but I own three of the pink/nude shades and they are always in my purse. I love the applicator and how they wear. So creamy and pigmented!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.