14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
The colors are very vibrant and intense. However, they don't last as long as the company claims they do. Mine wear off after about 2-3 hours. They are pretty, though, if a little overpriced. Very glossy and shiny.
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
These are so great! A bit expensive for the amount of product you get, but you can wait for a sale. These are fully pigmented in one swipe and feel comfortable on the lips! Would definitely recommend to others.
EMarie H.
EMarie H.
Charlotte
Review for: DIY Red
Purchased at Walgreens on a work trip when I realized that I did not have a red lipstick with me. Was runny, got on my teeth easily, did not last, not very expensive, but not worth the price. Only used the one time in a pinch and will not purchase again. Would not recommend to others.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Tucson
I absolutely adore these. I have the grey color and it's like none other. I can't seem to find a comparable dupe. Also, it's long wearing. I got this at Walgreens and surprisingly wasn't touched when I opened it.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Sultry Sangria
I really like this stuff. The this color is just enough to tell you're wearing something but not too crazy. It's nice and thick and lasts a really long time. I very happy with my purchase of this. Would suggest checking it out.
Ara H.
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
This is such a great product. I love how pigmented they are and they are very opaque. They remind me of the Anastasia lipgloss but a drugstore alternative. Very glossy but not sticky and great color selection.
Rachel😌 M.
Rachel😌 M.
Review for: Spicy Blush
The shade I bought wasn't listed but I bought peach pit and it is such a beautiful peachy nude matte lip paint. I have fair to light skin and I definitely love it. Recommend. They dry so fast and look great!
Yashira S.
Yashira S.
Caguas
Review for: Lilac Lust
OMG! Estoy enamorada de estoy lipstick son los mejores se sienten super bien en los labios. Tienen un precio bien accesible. Tienen larga duracion de verdad estoy encantada. Se los recomiendo a todas.!!
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Review for: Wild Rose
I love using this as a pink lipgloss. It won't stay on past 2 or so hours for me which is okay and normal for the amount of time I would wear makeup for an event. But I would love for it to and stay shiny.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Huntington Beach, CA
Infallible paints, by Loreal is GREAT!! The brush makes application super easy, the color is beautiful...and it LASTS!!! Added bonus...it tastes good!! :)
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.