14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Becky H.
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
I LOVE this product. Not only are the colors beautiful but this is super hydrating!!!!! The only qualm I have is that it doesn't last on your lips for very long. I just bought this stuff in a second color. It is my current go-to lip product.
Marquita H.
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
I picked this up one day not sure if I would actually like it. After wearing it I must say that I really like this product. I got number 312 Nude Star. I had been searching for a mauvey color and this one didn't disappoint. Most product this color don't look good on me because I have dark lips. I will definitely be getting more.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I got the nudey pink color and i really like it! I got it on sale at my local walgreens and it seems to have a slightly glossy finish. Which is nice after using all these matte lip colors. They defenitely do have a wide variety of colors!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Georgetown, OH
Review for: Wild Rose
I love this shade and the way it shines. This is the first time I tried it and was happy it didn't irate my lips. I bought it off of Walmart online. I enjoyed the packaging. My only problem is I can't keep it from getting on my teeth.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
I really like this lip paints. They have gorgeous colors of selection. This feels amazing on the lips and do last long time but kinda feels bit sticky but it is bearable. I love nude colors and would definitely buy different colors
Laura K.
Laura K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these! The colors are so fresh and fun for Spring! They are super tacky feeling at first, but I don't mind that since I know it doesn't last long. The colors stay on my lips for at least 8 hours without requiring touch ups!
Felicity S.
Felicity S.
dauphin, PA
I have one of these but it's in a brown shade it's super glassy but it's kind of sticky on my lips and my just be the one that I got it's not horrible I like the color that last pretty long but it's the little sticky for my liking
Heather B.
Heather B.
Loveeee these lippies. I have two if them, they are highly pigmented with huge color payoff, abd even though they have a gloss finish, they stay on your lips way longer than what I would have expected. I would highly recommend
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Coats, NC
This product is one of favorites from color pop. This is super easy to apply. I can use this any day and it looks good. I got this product from brairycon box. I have not finished using it to repurchase it, but I definitely would buy again. This is all around good.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
I think the name is misleading. To me, Infallible means long lasting and transfer proof which this stuff is not. It's definitely easy to apply and they have some pretty shades, but I definitely prefer lip paint that's long lasting!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.