14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Such beautiful colors! I was excited to try the teal shade. They're crazy pigmented and aren't patchy at all! They glide on really easily too. I don't particularly care for gloss like finishes because they can get messy. It comes off super easily, and it also starts bleeding after about 4 hours of wear
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
Review for: Wild Rose
These paints are a great color and very pigmented. Similar to the too faced melted lips. I wish that there were more neutral and natural colors rather than neon like colors. That is my only complaint!
Erin h.
Erin h.
Review for: Spicy Blush
The shade of this is the perfect nude color! I love the formula and the wear time, it's a great everyday lippie! It wears all day beautifully and is a great formula! I love everything about it and I wear it literally every day it's super comfortable on the lips!
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.
I bought a Lip Paint in the color Spicy Blush. Its a beautiful nude. The only thing I don't like about the product is that it isn't long wearing..compared to most lip glosses, it lasts about the same as others. The pigmentation is great. affordable.
Katy O.
Katy O.
Review for: Cool Coral, Domineering Teal, Orange Envy, Fearless Fuchsia, Violet Twist, Wild Rose, DIY Red
I have several colors. It smells so good too. I like the handle is easy to apply and it looks good on the lips. The packaging was lovely. The color selection is magnificent I'm so impressed! I love this stuff! I would definitely recommend this to anyone, I like that the color selection varies, the price is reasonable, and the brand rocks! ^^
Youa Y.
Youa Y.
Minneapolis , MN
Omg what can I say! It's a new favorite this month for me! It's not drying on the lips and it's pretty long lasting! It actually smell good too! It definitely gave me what I needed in a lipstick and I would totally purchase more in the near future!
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
New York , NY
Love the variety of colors, the color payoff, longevity the texture and how your lips feel after applying.  I will continue purchasing this product. I got all the colors and doubles as well. It definitely met my expectations and more.. love love love
Katina B.
Katina B.
MARYSVILLE, WA
All beauty enthusiasts! L'OREAL hit a home run yet again in the lip department! Talk about ALL day wear, BOLD color, keeps lips MOISTURIZED not DRY and has me feeling BEAUTIFUL! Great price for a outstanding look.
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Review for: Domineering Teal
These are pigmented especially this color. I'm surprised this color wasn't patchy because most of the time, dark colors tend to go on patchy or even bright colors. This is a beautiful color. I love the formula and this feels comfortable on the lips.
Becky H.
Becky H.
Aurora, IL
I LOVE this product. Not only are the colors beautiful but this is super hydrating!!!!! The only qualm I have is that it doesn't last on your lips for very long. I just bought this stuff in a second color. It is my current go-to lip product.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.