14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Review for: Wild Rose
This L'Oréal infallible lip paints are so beautiful..the colors are beautiful and this wild rose is one of them..I would say the only thing I don't like about them is that it won't last long..
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Granite Falls, NC
This was a fun product to try out! I sampled the domineering teal and had a lot of fun wearing it! Paired with all black it would be fun to wear out on a girls night out! My lips did not feel dry at all and it was very easy to clean off for such a bold lip color.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Review for: Taupeless
first of all, they are not a matte kinda of lippie. theyre kinda sticky, but are definitely pigmented. they smell so so so good and this color makes me feel so bold. its definitely out of my comfort zone but i love seeing all the looks ive made with this color.
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Review for: Nude Star
I recently tried this product and I fell in love! I got so many complainants on my lips when I wore it. It made me confident! The color pigment is spot on and the gloss isn't sticky or anything. It's lasts a good while and i can't wait to try the other colors.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
Although the color is somewhat stick and doesn't stay on if you touch it it truly is a beautiful color and all the colors in this line are nice and the goes on quite easy so really all you have to do if it comes off is reapply just be careful not to smear it
Emily N.
Emily N.
Review for: Spicy Blush
This is an amazing product. I have been looking for a glossy lipstick that is pigmented and very comfortable. THIS IS IT! The color of Spicy Blush is beautiful and the perfect nude. Needless to say I think I'll buy more of these when my paycheck comes in
Ciera W.
Ciera W.
Fort wayne
Review for: DIY Red
These lip stain remind me of the tarte lip stain and are so pigmented and wayyy more cheaper not expensive at all.i use this all the tome im a repeat user.i bought this at target and after i user it i went and bought2 more. And i would defiantly buy it again
Angela K.
Angela K.
Troy, OH
I love this formula for liquid matte lipstick.  Very pigmented and applies evenly.  Very affordable.  Only con is i wish i would have choose a different shade.  Long lasting and doesn't feel like i'm wearing lipstick.  Also doesn't dry out my lips.  Would recommend.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Such beautiful colors! I was excited to try the teal shade. They're crazy pigmented and aren't patchy at all! They glide on really easily too. I don't particularly care for gloss like finishes because they can get messy. It comes off super easily, and it also starts bleeding after about 4 hours of wear
Mislay C.
Mislay C.
BRONX, NY
I've tried most of their colors and I love them all! They are long lasting even after eating and super moisturizing, unlike other matte lip paints L'Oréal's lip paints do not give you that dried cakey feeling that leaves you running for some chap stick. I've already recommended them to all my friends.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.