14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Review for: Nude Star
this shade, i bought like 6 of these to put into one of each purse i rotate through. this also happens to be the only lip product i ever managed to finish.
the formula, applicator, and squeeze tube packaging is a win through and through. loreal recently launched the metallics and mattes shades and i cant wait to get my hands on those
Patricia Q.
Patricia Q.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
These are highly pigmented. I liked the quality and wear of it. The applicator is a wand which is great and not messy. First time user and would definitely purchase it again. It's a bit more on the pricey side to me for a drugstore product but you are paying for a quality product.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Review for: Wild Rose
I just tried one of these and its beautiful. I love the little lip shape applicator. It makes applying is easy. The price is affordable and I love that. Walmart has several shades to choose from. I will be purchasing more colors.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Highly pigmented with awesome colors. The only cool toned drugstore lipsticks that I have ever seen which is amazing. The only con is that they don't dry down at all - but if you will lightly dust with some translucent powder, they will become matte and stay on a lot longer.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Crowley, TX
Review for: Wild Rose
Love this lip paint! Bright vivid colors and very glossy. I don't typically love glossy lips anymore but my husband happens to love this on me. Smells amazing and apples smoothly without streaks. I would recommend to anyone who loves high gloss lips with bright bold colors.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Review for: Domineering Teal
It's pigmented I'll give it that but I guess I just wasn't expecting the formula to be like a gloss. For this type of dramatic color this product is way too slippery and comes off and bleeds all over. It's a little expensive for me and I definitely would not repurchase.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Newport Beach, CA
Really wanted to love this and I think lip stains have spoiled me but this product was way to sticky and the product moved around to much. The two colors I bought were also not very flattering. I have seen others wearing other colors and liked those colors, I just won't be buying more.
naf T.
naf T.
Got it for #free from @bzzagent #bzzagent for their campaign to test and review it. I absolutely love it. It feels smooth on my lips ans the color is nude like too, so it doesnt seem like I have much on. Makes my lips look pretty naturally. I would definitely recommend it.
Zamanta G.
Zamanta G.
This lip color is my go to when Idk what color to wear. It also smells good I love lip products that have a good smell. The color I love using he most is spicy blush I would recommend if you like glossy but not greasy bc it holds together pretty good and not sloppy ☺
Katie P.
Katie P.
Review for: Nude Star
LOVE this! Applicator is perfect, and the shade is the perfect nude color that can go with anything. It's a really pretty glossy texture and i've recommended it many times. This could be $20 and i would still buy it!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.