14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Conroe, TX
Beautiful color. Not streaky or drying. Not really long wearing when compared to liquid lipsticks that dry down completely but worth reapplying. Nice slanted doefoot applicator for smooth and even application. Overall love this product.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
L'Oréal what should I say? Your just too perfect in all your products... affordable and not pricey ... first time users will become repeated users that become addicts if L'Oréal products ... MUST HAVE
Allison H.
Allison H.
Winnsboro, TX
Horrible. It felt gross from the second I put it on my lips. It's thick and sticky. I took a drink and it came right off. Not worth $8 by any means. This is the same quality as children's makeup we used as a kid. Do not recommend! L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints
Ash K.
Ash K.
Stevens Point, WI
I love the shade spicy blush. I like the idea of a wand applicator, I just wish it had a flat applicator without the bend in it. It lasts for awhile but you do have to reapply throughout the day. Texture is a little sticky until it dries and it does come off on whatever it touches just so you know.
Aiyanna T.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
I give this 3 stars because the pros of this is that it goes on very smoothly and it haves absolutely amazing colors and coverage. The cons of this is I thought it was going to be a matte but it was very glossy.
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Bewitching Bordeaux
Amazing smell! The applicator tip is design to contour your lips and get a precise outline! The pigment is good. For a more dramatic lip just add more product. It has a glossy look and feel, however it's not so sticky. Anddd. It is not smudge proof😖
Nat J.
Nat J.
Review for: Wild Rose
I love these The color was really pretty snd it went n smooth.  The finish was nice and bold.  It was very pigmented.  It was one swipe to apply evenly. It was glossy and lasts a long time.  The packaging was a good one.  Ot has a doe foot applicator and it huge.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Review for: Bewitching Bordeaux, Violet Twist
Love these lip paints! Have two of them so far, and the color payoff is amazing. They do smudge some and sometimes bleed, so I have to use a lip pencil. I'm a fan of the quirky colors they decided to push out. Not all of them are ones you'd wear day to day unless you've got an adventurous streak.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Review for: Orange Envy, Fearless Fuchsia, Wild Rose, Cool Coral, Domineering Teal
I adore the infallible lip paints from L'Oréal! The color is vibrant and bright and perfect for summer. I have quite a few! Some are for fun nights out and others I can wear daily with no issues. They don't dry my lips out and the color stays bright. I received free samples from L'Oréal to review and this did not effect my opinion in any way.
Halley L.
Halley L.
This is such a great comfortable lip product. It's not terribly long-lasting, but has a staining effect that's more lasting than a gloss, and I'm pretty satisfied with the wear time, considering the nature of the formula. It has full color and a good shade range-- Spicy Blush is a gorgeous color!
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.