14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Infallible Lip Paints - Lacquer up lips in high-impact liquid color with L'Oreal's Infallible Lip Paints. In one stroke, the designer applicator precisely diffuses vibrant, full-coverage color to lips for comfortable wear. Available in a variety of high-impact colors, from nude to bold.Benefits:Saturated with pigmentsHigh color impactDesigner applicator - Infallible Lip Paints see more...

• I've heard these are great lip paints. Are they worth the money?1 Answers
  • is it long lasting? ???1 Answers
  • I would like to try this color but would it fit my medium skin tone?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Domineering Teal
I passed these up more than a few times in store, as I am not a lip product person. I want to be, I just never found anything that I felt meshed into my skin and face. I thought I was doomed to be #foreverbarelipped. That is until I seen one beauty blogger, well respected by myself, freak about how they were the most pigmented drug store lip paints to date. So, I took a closer look. Unfortunately, Not brandishing a very large collection of colors, I had to pick from shades that I normally wouldnt go for in a ×pigmented× setting. Well, I'm SO happy that I took a chance and branched out of my comfort zone for once!! EVERY color I chose meshed with my skin tone SO well, which doesn't happen EVER. They're very smooth and pigmented and so easy to apply, the tip of the wand has a tiny divet that holds the PERFECT amount of product for one swipe application. They're smaller tubes at about 8 bucks a piece, but they're so pigmented, its well worth it in my opinion!!
Jeanne-Marie D.
Jeanne-Marie D.
Kingston, MA
Review for: Taupeless
I have always loved having lip gloss as a staple in my cosmetics bag, however the color never lasts and generally pulls my lipstick color off much faster! Usually, the long wearing gloss available on the market leaves my lips sticky feeling or by the end of the day peeling. When I found this product, I was instantly in love! It's an affordable opaque gloss that wears incredibly well without making lips dry or peel by the end of the day. It pairs well with other products like lipstick and liner and even other glosses, but alone the pigment payoff is incredible! It does wear off on your coffee mug or wine glass, but reapplication doesn't make your lips feel cakey like some long wearing products. Be careful to not get it on your teeth as well! Affordable, great colors, hope more come out soon!
Ayriel M.
Ayriel M.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Domineering Teal
I got the teal and purple to try out, and I was pretty surprised at how vibrant these are. These were my first try with bright colors, and was treated to colors I never thought I could pull off. While they aren't transfer-proof, in the slightest, I did figure out that you can make somewhat of a matte, transfer-proof (at list semi transfer-proof) color with some translucent powder. Only downside, is it tends to dull the colors.
Either way, these are super fun to wear, and they have sort of the same smell as now-and-laters. Definitely will be picking up more colors in the future!
(Photo shows first time application to test mixing.)
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Review for: Spicy Blush
These lip paints are nice especially this color, it's a very nice pinky mauve color that I thought I would not like at first when I purchased mine but I definitely love wearing this color often now, I feel like the formula is nice and pigmented also feels super moisturizing on the lips, it is a shiny finish so it's definitely not matte what so ever but I personally love how it looks. I have to say I'm not a huge fan on the scent of these lip paints but I only smell it when I first apply, throughout the day I don't smell it at all. Overall it's a good product for me and I would repurchase :)
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Review for: Taupeless
I love cool tone lip colors, and I love that L'Oreal came out with one, since drugstore brands usually lean more toward warm tone lip products. The doe foot applicator is really great, and helps me get into the inner corners of my lips. The formula of these are very comparable to the Too Faced Melted lipsticks, in case you were looking for a good dupe. The only reason I'm not giving these a five star review is because they bleed a little bit after s few hours and I'm not big on the scent.
Jackie F.
Jackie F.
Review for: Domineering Teal
This is my first and definitely not last infallible liquid lipstick. It tastes like berry and it is a little but not so sticky gloss. It does transfer however i still had some on my lips to not have to reapply. You can buy this at walmart and they made many beautiful shades. For 7.97 it is worth to get! I love how it has a brush. I didnt think it did. I thought you squeezed the tube and the product would come out from the lipstick hole but thats not the case.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Lyons, WI
Review for: Taupeless
I love this color right now, and the formula is bomb too. Im pretty pale and this color is very purple-y grey on me and i love it. It looks kinda grungy without being to dark on for me. I love that this isn't a matte, its very comfortable to wear and i would definitely reccomend it to someone who likes mattes but needs a break from the dryness, they arnt to sticky of a gloss but they arnt too oily either.
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
Review for: Spicy Blush
I found this l'oreal lip paint at my local Walmart the other day and the packaging is what got me..I purchased a few colors and absolutely fell in love with the pigmentation and how effortless it is to apply!! It has good lasting power and is hydrating on the lips..I always tend to sway towards nudes but this line had so many vibrant beautiful colors...I would recommend this to my friends and family..
christina c.
christina c.
Denver, Colorado
Review for: Spicy Blush
WOW, I wouldn't believe how much I love the variety of different colors it would look so good for my YouTube beauty reviews and first impressions videos. Very affordable price I say it's a great deal and must have ❤️❤️❤️👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😀I need this 😂 I would love to do reviews on it more. My moms have one of this and she loves it so much. I can get this at any cosmetics store.
Ren W.
Ren W.
Review for: Domineering Teal
Really love the color range for these! The formula is really comfortable, but not especially long wearing or smudge proof in my experience. They're surprisingly pigmented though! I'm not crazy about the smell. It's a somewhat chemicaly fruit scent, that lingers for a decent amount of time. Overall I like the product a lot, I'll definitely be trying more shades.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Paints Are these drying or do they keep the lips moisturized?
Zivile J.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
Where are they sold?
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
What shade do you guys have, and which is your absolute favorite?
Batty B.
Batty B.
Porterville, CA
How long is the wear and finish of this product of the darker colors?
Lisa B.