Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#476 in Lipstick
Color that Grabs Hold of You ...And Doesn t Let Go. Take your lips to the next level with Infallible® Le Rouge. This revolutionary and innovative formula delivers bold, luscious color that lasts all day long, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence. Infallible® Le Rouge Lipcolour offers up to 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition colour and shine, while hydrating Vitamin E keeps your lips moist and comfortable. Discover the truest color payoff in a creamy, conditioning base.
Photos (28)
Shannon J.
Shannon J.

Eternal Rose 227👄
Very bright👄
Creamy 👄
It stains my lips so that it looks like I'm wearing lipstick after its warn off👄

This lipstick is truly creamy. It's lip stick that lasts a long time. 423 is the right shade of peachy pink. I have very pale skin and I'm always looking for "that shade" -a good mixture between the browns and the reds. Depending upon the time of year 423 perpetual peach does the trick trick!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Rome

So it is really rare that I go with a more muted lip color because I love berry colors and reds, but these are to die for. They ate subtle, but there's just enough color and not too much sheen so if matte is your thing, you'll be kind of satisfied after a little bit. With a clear gloss, just a little sheen is perfect too. The pink is 519 Tender Berry. The warmer tone is 423 Perpetual Peach.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Pittsburgh, PA

One of my favorite drugstore finds. I have the color "Unending Kiss", which is a more pinkish neutral color. I like the feel of the lipstick - it's creamy and goes on without drying my lips. Although the staying power isn't as good as other lipsticks I own, it's still one of my favorites. Would definitely recommend!
Briana L.
Briana L.
Indianapolis, IN

I have this one in charismatic coral and I am loving it! It is super creamy and the colors are beautiful. Just the right amount of glossy and shimmer in them, and even though they don't last super long, they don't dry your lips out at all so it's just like putting on more Chapstick! Love it!
Sera K.
Sera K.

I have this lipstick in tender berry. I love it because it is long-lasting on my lips. I ate food and when I was done, there was still some color on my lips. I also really like the color because it is perfect fall berry shade. I got this from Ulta in a buy 2 get 1 free sale.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Marlette, MI

Super creamy formula is comfortable to wear and has nice color payoff. Nothing really stands out with the formula or color selection but the packaging is nice. It feels and wears about the same as my wet n wild so I will probably not re-purchase, but I will use this one up.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Really smooth and creamy, wich is my favorite part, I have the color 737 persistent plum wich I bought at target and I love the color because is dark and ellegant, the Lipstick kinda moisturize your lips because is so creamy. I use it  a lot in night events.
Selena R.
Selena R.

Color selection is beautiful and the product itself is pretty comfortable to wear and is creamy. It's not super long lasting, but I would say it stays on longer than a regular lipstick would and almost feels like it even dries down, but is not drying!
Amairany L.
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres, FL

I'm literally sooo in love with this lip stick from loreal is one of my favorite after your done applying it it litterly feels like a matte kind definitely long lasting . Recommend this product to anyone that's looking for a matte after finish look .
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR

I have 112 Unending Kiss, and while it's a nice rosy nude, the formula is sticky on the lips. This might be off-putting for some folks, and would not be advisable for those with long hair. Otherwise, it's a nice lipcolor and formula.
Abril T.
Abril T.

How long does this lipstick stay on?
Bridget G.
Bridget G.
Anguilla, Mississippi

Where can I find a really nice black lipstick?
Juana Díaz

Do you like that color? ☺
Michelle Ann B.
Michelle Ann B.
Brampton , Ontario

I want to try their light pink? Would i look good on me?
Juana Díaz