6 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #59 in Eyeliner

A Glossy, Lacquered Eye is a Major Runway Trend - and Now it’s Easier than Ever to Create. 24 Hr. Gel formula. Lacquered finish Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 24H glides on smoothly for a clean, precise line that keeps an intense, high-shine finish from dawn to dusk. Ophthalmologist tested Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. . see more...

• How is this eyeliner works? Is it long lasting?smudge free? 1 Answers
  • Is it water proof? Smudge proof?2 Answers
  • I don't have much of a steady hand on liners. Does this liner glide...1 Answers
Linsey G.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
I LOVE this eyeliner! I've heard such great things about gel/cream eyeliners so I first tried the e.l.f. cream eye liner but I didn't like it. I didn't want to give up so quickly so, after seeing some reviews on various drugstore gel liners, I decided to try this one. It is SO incredibly pigmented and lasts all day! I couldn't say whether or not that it lasts for 24 hours but then who wears makeup for a straight 24 hours lol. It does not move at all but it's also easy to remove when your trying to remove it. (Sorry, I know that's a major oxymoron lol) I have cried with this stuff on; doesn't budge. I even fell asleep once with this eyeliner on when I was feeling sick and when I woke up and checked in the mirror expecting it to be smeared all over the place, I was so incredulous to discover it still in place! However when I do go to remove my makeup, I just use a Q tip (dry, not soaked in anything) and it comes right off! (I almost never wear eyeshadow or mascara so that's all I need to clean from my eyelids.) I have oily eyelids and used to use liquid eyeliner and would always get so frustrated when I couldn't find one that would last very long but this stays put! The ONLY reason I rated this 4 stars is because I feel like it takes me longer to do my eyeliner this way so I would really prefer like a pencil or something because I don't like taking longer than 20 minutes to do my makeup.. I want to try L'Oreal's Never Fail mechanical eye lining pencil and I'm hoping that formula is the same as this because I really do love it.
Sandy L.
Sandy L.
Castro Valley, CA
I'm really picky about what liners I use cause I have problem with them smudging. I was using MAC was running low but wanted to find a cheaper alternative. Stumbled upon the L'Oreal lacquer liner on YouTube, so decided to give it a try. Boy am I did. I picked up two colors, Navy and the black color. Both colors were gorgeous. The navy one looks like a softer black from fact away but up close you can tell its navy and I love that. The black is the blackest black gel liner I've ever used. Blacker than the current one I was using. It applies like a dream. The formula is creamy too. And I love the pot it comes in and a added bonus is the brush. I've already bought a backup of the navy one.
Dakota P.
Dakota P.
Ashland
I swear by this eyeliner. I've been using this with a tiny angled brush from Anastasia. It is sweat proof and transfer proof. Even whenever I find my eyelids on the oiler side, it stays in place. I love the price tag of this product too. You can't beat a 10$ eyeliner compared to a 20$. It also is extremely black & creamy. I get blackest black. Some eyeliners I use have more of a gray color to them, even when they do say black or blackest black. It doesn't start drying out until about 2 months in, but just add some eye drops and let them soak in overnight to moisturize it. It's like brand new in the morning! Give this a try, you won't regret it. I swear.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
Heyworth, IL
This is definitely one of the best eyeliners out there! It's soooo long-wearing and holds up beautifully in the waterline, which is the biggest concern for me. All of the colors are super intense and bold. It is SO incredibly creamy. It doesn't budge on my eyes, and I have super sensitive, watery eyes, and I've had the hardest time finding eyeliners that meet my criteria. Like I said, it's long-wearing, creamy, bold, intense, and easy to blend. It doesn't tug at my eye area. The only downfall with me, and this isn't a common problem, but it sometimes bothers my eyes when I wear contacts. But I recommend this to every
Aleeza K.
Aleeza K.
Gainesville, FL
Great gel liner pot! Long lasting staying power that goes on smooth and stays on for hours when set and applied with precision. Cons: it can get smudgey, and get all over EVERYTHING if you don't watch out. It almost waterproof, which is good on the face but takes a lot of effort to remove from the eyes, the hands, brushes, and can even stain fabric. Also: the formula stiffens your brush if left in, but can't really be rinsed out without soap so it can be kind of a hassle, but the effect on the face is worth it. I would repurchase even with the few cons because of how flawless application with a deft hand can look.
Adam C.
Adam C.
Winthrop, MA
Very dark, very creamy gel liner. I love it, I use it all the time, it's a very good price for the quality you're getting and it does last all day without it cracking. I actually haven't experienced it cracking or flaking off of my face, it dried matte within a few minutes and stayed like that. Very water proof too, I've cried with it on multiple times and it stayed in tack! Warning for all my deepest eyed friends: This takes a while to dry, so either set it with a black shadow to speed up the drying time or don't open your eyes too wide until the liner has completely dried.
Other than that, amazing liner!♥️
Brenda N.
Brenda N.
Clatskanie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wondering what potted gel liner to purchase that won't disappoint? Then L'Oréal is your girl! The smooth texture glides expertly across the lid and is wearable in a myriad of ways. From the chic cat eye to the grungy smoked out look this stuff is the business. This liner is by far the blackest available. A black to rival the black of the devils soul. The price point is unbeatable for the quality of the product you'll receive. I recommend this line to EVERYONE and it's the ONLY gel liner I purchase.
Theresa T.
Theresa T.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner is an absolute must in my daily make up regime. I've read rave reviews about the L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner and am a sucker for drugstore make up. The brush takes a bit of getting used to, but practice will help with that. The formulation is incredibly pigmented, but I always seem to get panda eyes by the end of the day when I'm using this! :( Makes me very sad because the formula is excellent, but it looks like I have to stick to my Maybelline Line Stiletto instead.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Cleves, OH
This is by far the BEST eyeliner I have ever used. Now I have used many different eyeliner form various brands and they always seem to smudge after a couple of hours, and then I get eyeliner all of my eyes. I will never use another eyeliner besides this one right here. It's so easy to apply and dries in less than a minutes, and you are good to go for the rest of the day. And I mean that, the rest of the day! I don't even have to touch it up when I go out later. I love this eyeliner!
Pamela D.
Pamela D.
Cary, NC
While I like the intensity of this eyeliner it does transfer and smudge. I have slightly oiler lids but I also use the urban decay primer potion with shadow that prevents creasing. The transferring may also be because of the gel consistency, but it does I like the overall texture and intensity of the black. I would mostly use this for smoking out a smokey eye or something but not for an every day liner (I would probably use a liquid liner just for staying power).
Layal H.
Layal H.
What color do you prefer ?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this only for cat eyes?
Naje S.
Naje S.
How's the lasting time? Does it crack or run into the eyes?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
San Antonio, TX
Does it dry or stay feeling like a gel?
Azucena A.