by cosmetics by l'oreal

Velvety formula. Fadeproof. Waterproof. For the 1st time ever, L’Oréal Paris introduces an ultra intense eye shadow that lasts from day until dawn—a full 24 hours. This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly. And with its unique technology, your eyes are enhanced with pure, magnified pigment. Make a lasting impression without batting an eye. -Intense, maximized color -Luxurious powder-cream texture -24-hour long-lasting hold -Waterproof, crease resistant, fade resistant

This bundle includes one L'Oréal Infallible Eyeshadow Golden Sage and one Infallible Eyeshadow Infinite Sky.; Velvety formula. Fadeproof. Waterproof.; For the 1st time ever, L’Oréal Paris introduces an ultra intense eye shadow that lasts from day until dawn—a full 24 hours.; This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly.; And with its unique technology, your eyes are enhanced with pure, magnified pigment. Make a lasting impression without batting an eye.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oréal Infallible Eyeshadow Golden Sage and Infallible Eyeshadow Infinite Sky Bundle, Intense Maximized Color, Luxurious Texture, Long-Lasting Hold, Waterproof, Fade Resistant!
Loreal is good because it's a drugstore brand that actually works. It's in my price range and this product in particular is good. The boldness of the color is excellent along with its long lasting stay. I would recommend this product to associates.
Syracuse, UT
I love these little pods of eye shadow from LOreal..My favorite colors are a champagne color that can also be a highlighter as well and a taupe that just blends so well and has great pigmentation...Both shadows have great pigment..
Norwalk, CT
I use this eyeshadow for on stage and off stage looks. i was hesitant at first however it is actually a reasonably pigmented shadow which complimented my eye color
Warner Robins
These eye shadows are definitely a sure way to glam up any normal eye look. The shadow is long lasting, the price is not too much when compared to some high end products & I would definitely purchase again!!
Zachary, LA
These are absolutely amazing drugstore eyeshadows. They have a really good pigment. They are long lasting they're really easy to apply. I definitely would approve this product. You do need a really good brush to apply it. I like the way it balloons out I definitely would purchase this again.
N Ft Myers, FL
These are really cool to use as a topper to finish your eye look! Or by themselves ! I was amazed at how well it stayed through out the day as well. I wish they had more colors.
Fort Lauderdale
Great product for an equally great price. If you’re not trying to splurge on makeup but you need eyeshadow, if definitely recommend this product
Fayetteville, TN
The pigmentation on this is really good and it lasts for quite a while which is good. It does crease though and I wish there were more colors.
California
Not to pigmented wears of me quickly. Does not last long. The price is to high for the quality. Loreal step it up better pigmentation please.
Tucson, AZ
Love the colors, the way it lasts all day or night and best of all how it makes my eyes look. Would recommend this to everyone and will.