2 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

True Match super-blendable makeup shades are now cleaner, truer and even more natural. With the new patented color technology, True Match makeup precisely matches your skin s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match powder, blush, and concealer. Formulated with precise match technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy. Finish: Natural. SPF: 17. Coverage: Light to medium. Skin type: For all skin types. Oil-free. Available in 24 skin-true shades.  Formulated with precise match technology to precisely calibrate color. Micro-fine optical pearls diffus. see more...

L'Oréal Infallible Eyeliner
  • "I would recommend it to all my friends :) goes on smootn and lasts all day" in 1 review
  • "Literally one of the best eyeliners I've ever used..." in 1 review
  • "It's very long lasting and doesn't smudge unless you rub or something." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't smudge and looks great throughout the day!" in 1 review
  • "This eyeliner goes on smoothly, but it did not last long due smudging." in 1 review
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Branchburg, NJ
This eyeliner lives up to its name, it really is infallible. I applied it at 8 am, and when I took it off at 11 pm, it was still almost 100% intact, with the exception of the very inner corners of my eyes, where I tend to rub. The product is also very easy to apply. It glides right on without tugging, despite being a pencil, not liquid. I like the added feature of the sharpener, too, because a lot of twist-up makeup products aren't meant to be sharpened, leaving the user with a dull tip, making application more challenging. The only flaw in the design is the smudging tip. It's very rubbery, so it pulled my eyelid, and it didn't really move any of the eyeliner, so I was not able to achieve the smoky look they advertised, however, with black eyeliner, I personally prefer a strong, neat line.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I really love to use this under my bottom lash line to smudge out. That is about it though.. I tried to do a simple wing with it and it was a lot harder than I had imagined. It also is not good for the water line, comes off almost instantly. The little smudger is great though and easy on my skin. If I could use it on my waterline, I would give it much higher ratings. It's sleek and you never have to worry about it being sharp. Got it in my VoxBox!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Stacy, MN
I have tried multiple types and brands of eyeliner and this is the only one that I will buy. It may be a bit more expensive than the others but it is totally worth it! It is easy to apply and it stays on for a full day. I also like how there is a sharpener on the back under the white pad. I will most definitely be buying this eyeliner again once the one I have now is out!
Rianna R.
Rianna R.
Fort Smith, AR
I absolutely LOVED this eye liner!!!! First off, I love how dark and smooth that it glides on, second it is so long lasting even when you have eyes like mine that water at the slightest breeze, and third it is not super expensive and you can buy it anywhere!! I am very particular on eye liner and am always trying new things but I will continue to buy this product!!!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eyeliner in my first Influencer box and I just purchased another product. It's so amazing. It last all day, but is so easy to remove with a makeup wipe. At first I was nervous to try it because I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts but I have had no problems! This is my new go to eyeliner!
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Salt Lake City
I tried this eyeliner for something new and I really liked it! It went on smoothly and it didn't smear or smudge or get anywhere like some eyeliners to. It lasted a really long time! The only reason I don't use it now is that I just like the look of liquid better, but I would definitely recommend this!
Hunter F.
Hunter F.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this eyeliner! I got it as compensation for testing products for L'Oreal and it's amazing. I wear it every time I put on makeup. The tip makes it super easy to put on a straight line and perfect my signature cat-eye. It stays on all day but is also easy to remove with soap and water.
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
I wanted a fun color of eyeliner, so I decided on one of these. They come in a variety of beautiful gemstone inspired colors. They apply smoothly and remove easily as well. The colors are bold and opaque. The liner is great for everyday use. The price is reasonable. I totally recommend!
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite stick-eyeliner! This has a smooth and easy application. The color is super pigmented and the product lasts you all day or night after just one application. There are also tons of different color options. Very affordable as well. I highly recommend this product.
Bernadette D.
Bernadette D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner! It almost never smears and lasts all day. The only downfall is that since it's a long lasting eyeliner it isn't the easiest to wash off, but that's the point right? If it was easy to get off it would smear and look terrible shortly after applying.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
It is waterproof?
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this work as far as staying power?
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a new eyeliner and I love using brown eye liner shades. Is there a brown shade of this eyeliner?