12 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is SUCH a good foundation! it stays all day and really does "never fail". it can feel tacky and strange if you don't set it with a powder, but once it's set it's gorgeous. it has good coverage but doesn't look crazy or thick. The consistency is actually rather thin, which leaves your skin feeling like it can breathe.
It is my absolute favorite foundation. unfortunately I think they're slowly stopping this, as I find it less and less in drugstores, so I stock up whenever L'Oreal is on sale!!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Vargas
Review for: L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Spf 20, Creamy Natural 607
I like this product very much, it covers very well and does not leave a greasy rodtro. I must combine it to achieve my tone but otherwise is fantastic
alejandra m.
alejandra m.
Lamont, CA
I wont buy it anymore. Honestly looks cakey everytime i put it. Dont recommend it at all.
Stormy S.
Stormy S.
I bought this last week because of all the good reviews and I'm not disappointed! It had great coverage and little to no oil in it!! Made me look flawless!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
This is a cool product, not the best in the market. But for the price you paid for it, it work cool and will not disappoint you. There are more luxurious and better out there but obviously more expensive.
Milee B.
Milee B.
Ada, OH
Worst foundation iv ever used, its to to thin. The coverage is minimal to none. It does not last 18 hrs as the bottle states.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
PR
En mi piel no sienta bien.. Me la deja como grasosa la piel. Y en los días de mucho calor da la sensación de que se derrite..
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Aguadilla, Puerto rico
Best foundation i ever used it leaves a great finished a smooth face it doesn't breaks out and for me it really is a long ñasting prodcut its an affordable foundation has a great price for such great product totally fascinated with it
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
Drexel Hill, PA
I've been using this foundation for about 6 months and I love it, it gives you a really natural and perfect skin look, no breakouts,I have oily skin and I hardly ever used foundation but this one keeps my skin soft and dry. The reason I give just 4 stars is because the product says it lasts 18 hours that is not true, I use to go to work and when I go out so it works perfect for 8 hours not more than that, for me sounds perfect because I don't need longer than that.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I used this with primer, applied with a damp beauty blender sponge and I had a hard time with the product settling into my pores and fine lines! It seemed pretty heavy feeling and almost caked up on me. It did not work so well with my Shape Tape concealer. If you were looking at me close it was obvious, but far away my skin did look flawless, so it seems better for pictures. I bought it because I saw RawBeautyKristi using it and it looked amazing on her! I had to take it off and I used another foundation instead because I had something important to attend and I couldn't get it to work and didn't have time to play. I'm not given up on it yet, and am going to keep playing with it and will update the review if I can get it to work with a different method.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?