BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ryleigh B.
Langley BC
This liquid foundation is a pretty good quality foundation so I don’t really use it that much as it’s not one my favourites I much prefer stick but I would still recommend to anyone who’s looking for a cheaper option for foundation
Amy C.
Such great coverage. It also smells really good aswell. It’s thick consistency so only one layer can do the job
Karina G.
San Diego
Looks like a nice fondation would wear it. And like to try it .loving it. This fondation looks good on everyone
Leslie F.
Muy bueno buenos resultados... Lo recomiendo buen producto me encanta siempre lo usaría me encantaaaa
Esthela R.
Guadalajara jalisco
Es perfecto para cubrir las imperfecciones y todo me encanta su forma y textura es muy fácil de aplicar💋❤
Daleshia M.
abbeville
Review for: Other
This foundation is great. Out of all foundations that I have tried, this and Fit Me Matte and poreless are the best for my oily skin! It doesn't cake up and it is very weightless on your face. I would recommend this to others!
Irina K.
Tbilisi
Review for: Other
This foundation is long-lasting, especially in hot weather. I usually have a bottle in my makeup case and use it, along with my higher-priced name-brand makeup Good for everyday using. I have been using it for a long time. And my mom also used it.
Tryna M.
Richfield
Review for: L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Spf 20, Creamy Natural 607
I did like it at first and then it was just a crap! It gets so dark is a period of seconds! Gets super drie after a while too.
Mona H.
Baalback
Review for: Buff Beige, L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Spf 20, Creamy Natural 607
It's coverage is nice and good it also lasts for a long time it lasts around 18 hours, it's blendable and smooth on the skin
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I used this with primer, applied with a damp beauty blender sponge and I had a hard time with the product settling into my pores and fine lines! It seemed pretty heavy feeling and almost caked up on me. It did not work so well with my Shape Tape concealer. If you were looking at me close it was obvious, but far away my skin did look flawless, so it seems better for pictures. I bought it because I saw RawBeautyKristi using it and it looked amazing on her! I had to take it off and I used another foundation instead because I had something important to attend and I couldn't get it to work and didn't have time to play. I'm not given up on it yet, and am going to keep playing with it and will update the review if I can get it to work with a different method.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?