12 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mona H.
Mona H.
Baalback
Review for: Buff Beige, L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Spf 20, Creamy Natural 607
It's coverage is nice and good it also lasts for a long time it lasts around 18 hours, it's blendable and smooth on the skin
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I used this with primer, applied with a damp beauty blender sponge and I had a hard time with the product settling into my pores and fine lines! It seemed pretty heavy feeling and almost caked up on me. It did not work so well with my Shape Tape concealer. If you were looking at me close it was obvious, but far away my skin did look flawless, so it seems better for pictures. I bought it because I saw RawBeautyKristi using it and it looked amazing on her! I had to take it off and I used another foundation instead because I had something important to attend and I couldn't get it to work and didn't have time to play. I'm not given up on it yet, and am going to keep playing with it and will update the review if I can get it to work with a different method.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Vargas
Review for: L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Spf 20, Creamy Natural 607
I like this product very much, it covers very well and does not leave a greasy rodtro. I must combine it to achieve my tone but otherwise is fantastic
Bayley R.
Bayley R.
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
This foundation is really good, it has great coverage and great stay-power when you set it. I have never tried it without setting with a setting powder. I have fallen asleep wearing it a couple times and it still looked flawless when I woke up. I would love to wear it every day but the lightest shade is a little dark for my very fair skin. My mom swears by this foundation since she has a lot of dark spots to cover on her face. I'd say the coverage is about high-medium coverage, not exactly full coverage
Only foundation that works for me! Affordable and loving the finish look! You dont need a lot for the full coverage
Tori D.
Tori D.
Post Falls, ID
This makeup LITERALLY lasts all day!! It's my go to at night during a dinner or at work! I absolutely love it!
Cristina O.
Cristina O.
This product is amazing I feel like it's a full coverage foundation👍😍I love wearing it on an every day bas
Luana M.
Luana M.
Eu gostei porem achei muito liquida e o cheiro um pouco incomodo. A cobertura é bem leve o que acaba por não esconder muito bem as imperfeições.
Della H.
Della H.
Beale AFB , CA
Love this makeup although I can never truly find my skin tone. I always pair it with a light all over bronzer but love how this make up feels. Easy to apply and smooth all over.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Should provide more accurate colours as none matched my skin tone but for the price it's very good and I have nothing bad to say about the quality although it is a bit heavy but it has good coverage I would definitely buy again
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?