BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is the coverage? Do you recommend this?2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for people with oily skin?1 Answers
Savannah H.
I usually am a fan of L'Oreal but, this was not a win for me. This is the lightest shade I could find and it is still too dark for me. For the price I expected it to be pretty close to my skin tone but, I was let down. If you are fair skinned like me, you need to blend this with a lighter one. I do Not recommend this product.
Samantha V.
Akron, OH
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
I picked this up on clearance at walmart and thought I'd give it a try. I shook it really well and even still the first thing I noticed was a giant glob of oil with the first two pumps. Against my better judgment I still wanted to give it a shot. It was extremely pink and extremely oily and patchy on my face. I don't think I've ever disliked a product so much before this. The smell is awful too.
Crsytal C.
Harrington Delaware
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
It failed completely it was not 18 hours it's a not cover anything it went on heavy and it just didn't feel right on the skin I wasted my money on this product that's why I paid also $12.97 for it but that's what
Maria C.
Review for: True Beige more...
This is what I started using when I first started doing my makeup. I loved it but did make my face oily so not for someone who has oily skin but if you do like a dewy skin then totally recommend it.
Allison D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: True Beige more...
This is a pretty nice foundation. It has good coverage but isn’t too heavy. It’s easy to apply due to the pump on the container. It has a nice consistency and goes on pretty smooth. I️ would recommend
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
I used this with primer, applied with a damp beauty blender sponge and I had a hard time with the product settling into my pores and fine lines! It seemed pretty heavy feeling and almost caked up on me. It did not work so well with my Shape Tape concealer. If you were looking at me close it was obvious, but far away my skin did look flawless, so it seems better for pictures. I bought it because I saw RawBeautyKristi using it and it looked amazing on her! I had to take it off and I used another foundation instead because I had something important to attend and I couldn't get it to work and didn't have time to play. I'm not given up on it yet, and am going to keep playing with it and will update the review if I can get it to work with a different method.
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
I use this as my everyday foundation for a nice light and even coverage. It's priced well and can be found at the drugstore and also blends well with B.B. cream.
Bayley R.
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml more...
This foundation is really good, it has great coverage and great stay-power when you set it. I have never tried it without setting with a setting powder. I have fallen asleep wearing it a couple times and it still looked flawless when I woke up. I would love to wear it every day but the lightest shade is a little dark for my very fair skin. My mom swears by this foundation since she has a lot of dark spots to cover on her face. I'd say the coverage is about high-medium coverage, not exactly full coverage
I have used this product for nine years now and I totally love it! It covers so well even will just one layer! Also it gives off a natural look and covers eye bags well too. What I also like is that it doesn't cause any irritation to my skin or for it to break out. I have sensitive skin there fore I need to make sure I choose a product that doesn't cause anything bad for my skin.
Stephanie M.
Wasco, CA
I love this product! This is my third one that I have gone through and that's unusual because I like trying different things and I just always go back to this. Goes on easy doesn't feel cakey or oily. Whenever people ask me what's a good foundation to use, I always recommend this. Obviously I am gonna buy this again.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?