12 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
December K.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I had bought and used the same foundation for 15 years before my local store sold out of my preferred kind. I tried this on a whim and it has quickly become my go-to for even coverage. I love it!! I absolutely recommend trying it out.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
This foundation did not work for me at all. At first, the coverage was great. You only need a little primer before applying. But as I wore it, it broke me out horrifically. I'm still battling trying to get rid of the breakouts from this foundation.
Yareli G.
Yareli G.
This foundation is great, I wanted a foundation that matched my skin color as well as cover blemishes
I bought this just to try, I rarely wear foundation! It went on smooth and did not clump. I was very surprised because usually all foundation clumps and smudges. However, my face felt greasy and I felt as if it all didn't come off when I washed my facr.
Tori D.
Tori D.
Post Falls, ID
This makeup LITERALLY lasts all day!! It's my go to at night during a dinner or at work! I absolutely love it!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Tuscola, TX
Long lasting and was easy to match skin tone which has always been hard for me. Left my skin soft and smooth with a nice soft glow
Jennell M.
Jennell M.
It's great for my skin type. I love how it feels light and smooth on my skin. What I also like about this is that I still look fresh after long hours at work.
Janis M.
Janis M.
Pampa , TX
I didn't love this foundation. It had pretty good coverage but used with a face primer didn't have great coverage. I would use it if I didn't use a face primer. It was also rather hard to match my skin tone.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Hands down my favorite foundation I have ever used. I will never use a different one. This has a serum in the foundation and it goes on like a nice hydrating cream but it covers up so well
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
Nampa, ID
Does make my foe look a little Dewey thought the day, and I have oily/combo skin so I wear this when I won't be out for too long. It I is buildable . Medium coverage with just one pump.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?