BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura O.
This one works really well but i did wish u could get more out afterwardds. I had to take the whole squeeze cap off which wasn't eashy just to get the rest of it out without wasting any. Works really well though
Janis M.
Pampa , TX
I didn't love this foundation. It had pretty good coverage but used with a face primer didn't have great coverage. I would use it if I didn't use a face primer. It was also rather hard to match my skin tone.
Regina S.
Bedford, KY
I love, love, love this foundation! It is long lasting and has great coverage. I have used a lot of foundations and this has been my favorite foundation at a great price.
Nicole B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Hands down my favorite foundation I have ever used. I will never use a different one. This has a serum in the foundation and it goes on like a nice hydrating cream but it covers up so well
Rosa A.
Nampa, ID
Does make my foe look a little Dewey thought the day, and I have oily/combo skin so I wear this when I won't be out for too long. It I is buildable . Medium coverage with just one pump.
Teresa V.
Este maquillage lo e usado aproximadamente dos años y la verdad me encanta como se ve mi piel y la verdad lo recomiendo por que es un producto muy bueno este producto lo compre en una walmart serca de mi casa.
Ashley H.
I have tried lots of different foundations. This is my absolute favorite. I have combination skin which works well with this and the liquid doesn't break me out!
Victoria M.
New milford, Ct
Not my favorite Loreal foundation. I do not like heavy coverage and this gives a thick, sticky feeling. It is nice to wear if you have a night out but it is not ideal for everyday wear
Stephanie S.
New Smyrna, FL
I found this makeup not as described. I felt it was heavy and clogged my pores. For as heavy as it seemed it did not seem to offer as much coverage as a dry powder I use.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana , TX
I love this. Loreal is one of the few cosmetics companies that make products in my very fair skin tone. Awesome coverage. It doesn't amplify lines or scars. Good stuff.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?