L'oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

• What is the darkest shade that this line carries?2 Answers
  • How is the coverage? Do you recommend this?2 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for people with oily skin?1 Answers
Janis M.
Pampa , TX
I didn't love this foundation. It had pretty good coverage but used with a face primer didn't have great coverage. I would use it if I didn't use a face primer. It was also rather hard to match my skin tone.
Mariana B.
Perris , CA
I personally did not like this foundation it was too thick and made me look cakey. i normally go easy with my makeup and have that "natural" look and this did not help.
Regina S.
Bedford, KY
I love, love, love this foundation! It is long lasting and has great coverage. I have used a lot of foundations and this has been my favorite foundation at a great price.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Didn't like it. Gave me a white cast. Tried mixing it and still didn't work for me . I do use the powder form to set my makeup after I'm done , but I'll def give this a try again in a different color.
Nicole B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Hands down my favorite foundation I have ever used. I will never use a different one. This has a serum in the foundation and it goes on like a nice hydrating cream but it covers up so well
Rosa A.
Nampa, ID
Does make my foe look a little Dewey thought the day, and I have oily/combo skin so I wear this when I won't be out for too long. It I is buildable . Medium coverage with just one pump.
Teresa V.
Este maquillage lo e usado aproximadamente dos años y la verdad me encanta como se ve mi piel y la verdad lo recomiendo por que es un producto muy bueno este producto lo compre en una walmart serca de mi casa.
Victoria M.
New milford, Ct
Not my favorite Loreal foundation. I do not like heavy coverage and this gives a thick, sticky feeling. It is nice to wear if you have a night out but it is not ideal for everyday wear
Ashley H.
I have tried lots of different foundations. This is my absolute favorite. I have combination skin which works well with this and the liquid doesn't break me out!
Stephanie S.
New Smyrna, FL
I found this makeup not as described. I felt it was heavy and clogged my pores. For as heavy as it seemed it did not seem to offer as much coverage as a dry powder I use.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?