BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the coverage it get with this but the texture that it dries to is weird. It never really dries fully and leaves my face sticky. If I set it with powder it ruins the finish and looks cakey and weird. Also it does not last very long at all, if i even rub my nose to itch it it wipes right off.
Jamie S.
Burlingame, CA
The worst foundation ever. It feels so heavy and oily I could just FEEL the makeup on my face all day it felt absolutely terrible, not to mention looked so terrible and blotchy, don't waste your time buying cheap makeup, espectially foundation, spend your money on stuff like that ladies.
Sapna V.
bothell, WA
This product is revolutionary in terms of providing a long lasting effect while containing SPF 30 as sunscreen protection. The smooth finish of this product gives a flawless perfection to the look. It helps to cover up any imperfections on the skin and gives the skin a smooth and light feel.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I had bought and used the same foundation for 15 years before my local store sold out of my preferred kind. I tried this on a whim and it has quickly become my go-to for even coverage. I love it!! I absolutely recommend trying it out.
Lindsey  S.
This foundation did not work for me at all. At first, the coverage was great. You only need a little primer before applying. But as I wore it, it broke me out horrifically. I'm still battling trying to get rid of the breakouts from this foundation.
I bought this just to try, I rarely wear foundation! It went on smooth and did not clump. I was very surprised because usually all foundation clumps and smudges. However, my face felt greasy and I felt as if it all didn't come off when I washed my facr.
Janis M.
Pampa , TX
I didn't love this foundation. It had pretty good coverage but used with a face primer didn't have great coverage. I would use it if I didn't use a face primer. It was also rather hard to match my skin tone.
Jennell M.
It's great for my skin type. I love how it feels light and smooth on my skin. What I also like about this is that I still look fresh after long hours at work.
Rebecca S.
Lutz, FL
This foundation feels so nice on the skin. I have oily skin and this does the trick to stay on without feeling like a greasy mess by the end of the day
Nicole B.
Dearborn Heights, MI
Hands down my favorite foundation I have ever used. I will never use a different one. This has a serum in the foundation and it goes on like a nice hydrating cream but it covers up so well
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?