BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Shailey P.
Westville, IL
I found this makeup to be good coverage. It was very longwearing. Pretty transfer proof. I would compare this to Estee Lauder double wear, Revlon colorstay, and Maybelline 24 hours foundation. It's a little drying.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the coverage it get with this but the texture that it dries to is weird. It never really dries fully and leaves my face sticky. If I set it with powder it ruins the finish and looks cakey and weird. Also it does not last very long at all, if i even rub my nose to itch it it wipes right off.
Sapna V.
bothell, WA
This product is revolutionary in terms of providing a long lasting effect while containing SPF 30 as sunscreen protection. The smooth finish of this product gives a flawless perfection to the look. It helps to cover up any imperfections on the skin and gives the skin a smooth and light feel.
Jamie S.
Burlingame, CA
The worst foundation ever. It feels so heavy and oily I could just FEEL the makeup on my face all day it felt absolutely terrible, not to mention looked so terrible and blotchy, don't waste your time buying cheap makeup, espectially foundation, spend your money on stuff like that ladies.
Alaina W.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
I LOVE everything about this foundation!! I have very oily skin and I personally love it, although many others typically don't. The coverage is great. I actually found my shade in this foundation. It's great.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
I had bought and used the same foundation for 15 years before my local store sold out of my preferred kind. I tried this on a whim and it has quickly become my go-to for even coverage. I love it!! I absolutely recommend trying it out.
Maggie P.
Grovetown, GA
I really liked this foundation for a drug store one. It has buildable coverage and does last but you have to set it if you have oiler skin. I wish it came in more shades because theyre pretty limited.
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN
I love use in this it don't break out my face at all and a lot of them break me out bad and I can't wear it but this kind I can wear it and I love the way it puts on and stays on like it is post to but if I could get some samples of it or any kind I would love to get some
Cassie Y.
I love this foundation. I have been wearing it for literally years with no issues whatsoever. It provides awesome coverage, good UV protection, and stays all day. I can find it almost anywhere, and it's cheap!
Jen C.
This is a very solid and high coverage foundation. It covers just about everything and does a great job making the skin appear flawless. My only con is that it can feel heavy and a tad cakey.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Halifax, NS
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?