12 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Della H.
Della H.
Beale AFB , CA
Love this makeup although I can never truly find my skin tone. I always pair it with a light all over bronzer but love how this make up feels. Easy to apply and smooth all over.
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
Definitely not suited for oily skin. I liked the color match for my fair skin, it's very hard to find a light ivory shade with a nice yellow undertone, but loreal had one of the best shade selections for drugstore. Looked nice and natural and if I use a mattifying primer and powder, I can get about 5-6 hour wear before I look like a greasy mess. But I still don't find myself reaching for it much bc my skin is just too oily for it. If you have normal/dry skin I think you'd love it!
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
This foundation is very thick and creamy. While it provides good coverage, it seems a little too oily/thick for the health of my skin for regular use. I prefer the liquid true match, which is also easier to chose the right color.
Staci T.
Staci T.
Troy, MO
I like this makeup. It does the the trick for covering imperfections. It's my daily go to. But I would like it better if it didn't look as think on my face.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
This is a very good foundation but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would . I switched from the lumi foundation but I think I'm switching back. Wish they could make one that actually does not crease and sit on dry patches . Color Match is great and the price is a little high but worth it. Package is nice and I love that it has a pump
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I really love this foundation. It's been my go-to for a year now and it's lasted a LONG time. It provides really nice and even coverage, especially when applied with a beauty blender. The shade matches my skin tone and I find that it does last all day. It's a little hard to get off, though, even with makeup remover.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Clarksville, TN
I love the coverage this makeup gives. It goes on smooth and feels nice, not heavy. Unfortunately, the pump is defective. It does last a long time but, I find myself having to use mineral foundation on top of it to make it through the day. It could just be my skin type and/or moisturizer. Overall, I would recommend that you give this a try if you need full coverage.
Nyssa J.
Nyssa J.
Recently tried this product and even though it has great coverage and stayed in place it felt very heavy on my skin.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
Drexel Hill, PA
I've been using this foundation for about 6 months and I love it, it gives you a really natural and perfect skin look, no breakouts,I have oily skin and I hardly ever used foundation but this one keeps my skin soft and dry. The reason I give just 4 stars is because the product says it lasts 18 hours that is not true, I use to go to work and when I go out so it works perfect for 8 hours not more than that, for me sounds perfect because I don't need longer than that.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Borden, IN
This is my favorite foundation. I used it on my wedding day and it was perfect! It held up through 12+ hours of photos, dancing, and having fun. I wear it most days now also and it gives me great coverage while still looking natural. I love the color selection and that I can mix colors together easily when I'm between shades. And the $13 price tag makes this even better!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?