12 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cayce E.
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
I always use this. It is my go to foundation. You should give it a try. Lasts all day long.
Katelynn W.
Katelynn W.
Bellefonte, PA
Okay, so I typically don't use drug store makeup brands especially when it comes to my skin. I usually wear the Dior Forever Flawless foundation, however after running into money troubles I opted to take a break from that foundation and stumbled upon this one. Let me just say that this is a great foundation. It applies well with a brush or finger, doesn't cake, doesn't fade throughout the day, and in general: it just looks good. Also, I have very oily skin and this didn't disappoint. I am used to a little shine by the end of the day, and this did no worse than that. I was impressed for only spending $13 on this product. I use this product off and on now. I use it most during the summer when buying darker tones for my skin as I tan.
Polly N.
Polly N.
I have been using this foundation for the last 6 months. It's very hydrating, so it takes a couple of minutes to dry on my face. However, once it dries, IT DRIES and it holds my face intact for 8-10 hours easily without making me greasy. It gives me a medium to full coverage, but because of its thin texture it looks natural or MORE natural then other foundations with full coverage. I believe this foundation would do well with all skin types (i have combination skin).
I really love this foundation and will continue to use it again and again.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I used this with primer, applied with a damp beauty blender sponge and I had a hard time with the product settling into my pores and fine lines! It seemed pretty heavy feeling and almost caked up on me. It did not work so well with my Shape Tape concealer. If you were looking at me close it was obvious, but far away my skin did look flawless, so it seems better for pictures. I bought it because I saw RawBeautyKristi using it and it looked amazing on her! I had to take it off and I used another foundation instead because I had something important to attend and I couldn't get it to work and didn't have time to play. I'm not given up on it yet, and am going to keep playing with it and will update the review if I can get it to work with a different method.
Bayley R.
Bayley R.
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
This foundation is really good, it has great coverage and great stay-power when you set it. I have never tried it without setting with a setting powder. I have fallen asleep wearing it a couple times and it still looked flawless when I woke up. I would love to wear it every day but the lightest shade is a little dark for my very fair skin. My mom swears by this foundation since she has a lot of dark spots to cover on her face. I'd say the coverage is about high-medium coverage, not exactly full coverage
I have used this product for nine years now and I totally love it! It covers so well even will just one layer! Also it gives off a natural look and covers eye bags well too. What I also like is that it doesn't cause any irritation to my skin or for it to break out. I have sensitive skin there fore I need to make sure I choose a product that doesn't cause anything bad for my skin.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Wasco, CA
I love this product! This is my third one that I have gone through and that's unusual because I like trying different things and I just always go back to this. Goes on easy doesn't feel cakey or oily. Whenever people ask me what's a good foundation to use, I always recommend this. Obviously I am gonna buy this again.
Kristie D.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is SUCH a good foundation! it stays all day and really does "never fail". it can feel tacky and strange if you don't set it with a powder, but once it's set it's gorgeous. it has good coverage but doesn't look crazy or thick. The consistency is actually rather thin, which leaves your skin feeling like it can breathe.
It is my absolute favorite foundation. unfortunately I think they're slowly stopping this, as I find it less and less in drugstores, so I stock up whenever L'Oreal is on sale!!
leanne g.
leanne g.
always have been a fan of l'oréal infallible but i didn't like this one at all!! thought it caked up really fast... TOO expensive. tried it with a brush and beauty blender and i wasn't pleased
Paige W.
Paige W.
Painter, VA
This foundation is my jam. I have really dry skin so using this on it's own is NOT a good idea. I do however mix in some Argan oil with it and put it on right after a good layer of Ponds moisturizer and it works like a charm. I would say it's a medium coverage. It does well to even out my skin, covering my red hyper pigmentation but lets my freckles show through so I don't look fake. I appreciate that. A fake doll face might be what some folks want but it's not what I'm going for. I'm going for a "your skin but better" look and this product delivers. I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current bottle runs out, which likely won't be for a few more months. A few pumps covers my entire face and neck. I am really pleased with this and glad this popped up for me to review. :)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?