BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fernanda C.
Drexel Hill, PA
I've been using this foundation for about 6 months and I love it, it gives you a really natural and perfect skin look, no breakouts,I have oily skin and I hardly ever used foundation but this one keeps my skin soft and dry. The reason I give just 4 stars is because the product says it lasts 18 hours that is not true, I use to go to work and when I go out so it works perfect for 8 hours not more than that, for me sounds perfect because I don't need longer than that.
Sara S.
Iselin, NJ
This is the best drugstore foundation I have come across. I struggled with finding enough coverage for my acne and redness and this foundation has great coverage without the weight. I love that it has a pump and I felt like it did a good job without looking cakey.
Katherine C.
This is a cool product, not the best in the market. But for the price you paid for it, it work cool and will not disappoint you. There are more luxurious and better out there but obviously more expensive.
Tara
Lynden, WA
I have been using this foundation for a little over a week and I love it. I have very oily skin and this foundation does give my skin a bit of a luminescent glow, but it doesn't look shiny or oily. I am very, very fair, I purchased this in the lightest shade and it works perfect with my warm skin tone and makes my pale skin look healthy instead of washed out.
Rachel S.
Franklin, OH
This has been my go to foundation for over a year now! I feel like it has complete coverage while still being light and not feeling too heavy. I've had no problem with it running off during the day. However, reapplication may be needed if applied to even surfaces (scars, acne, etc.). It comes in various shades and is reasonably priced!
Nansy N.
I start using this like a month ago and I like it!!! It has a full coverage but it doesn't feel heavy on your face, I been using this for a month and i use it as my everyday makeup, it doesn't stay on your skin for 18 hours like it said on the bottle, well I never used makeup for more than 10 hours, i strongly recommend it!
Kelli S.
El Paso , TX
This is a great, full coverage foundation from the drugstore. It works well and lasts long. It says 18 hours on the bottle, but I don't wear make up for 18 hours so I don't know how accurate that time frame is. lol! But if you're struggling to find a good, drugstore foundation, this is a good one. I have normal to dry skin.
Vickie C.
Lexington, KY
This has worked quite well for me. This is a recent purchase. I find it gives good coverage and is gracefully kind to my flaws and doesn't take up residence in my wrinkles. It wears for a good 6 or more hours with no breakdown.
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Best foundation I've ever used. Super inexpensive and has a nice pump-top. It can get clogged easily but I always use a toothpick to loosen it up before I put it away. Always goes on crease-free and without drying out skin.
Katelyn  c.
This is my favorite foundation hands down. I used this every time I do my make up. I have dry skin and it doesn't cling to my dry patches. You can also layer this without it looking cakey. I apply this with a brush and I always get a nice and even flawless finish!
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?