BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Pamela S.
This is a very good foundation but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would . I switched from the lumi foundation but I think I'm switching back. Wish they could make one that actually does not crease and sit on dry patches . Color Match is great and the price is a little high but worth it. Package is nice and I love that it has a pump
Luisa G.
Los Angeles, CA
This infallible foundation is amazing! It really does cover and last long. I work at a bakery and my other make up would melt or make me look oily. I love matte and it goes on liquid but lasts like a matte. You do have to know how to apply the make up though because it does dry fast and if you leave a spot missing it will notice. Not a bad thing but not great if you don't know how to apply it. So, I'd say use a good brush and don't be afraid. Have fun!
Taylor C.
I really love this foundation. It's been my go-to for a year now and it's lasted a LONG time. It provides really nice and even coverage, especially when applied with a beauty blender. The shade matches my skin tone and I find that it does last all day. It's a little hard to get off, though, even with makeup remover.
Shirley C.
Clarksville, TN
I love the coverage this makeup gives. It goes on smooth and feels nice, not heavy. Unfortunately, the pump is defective. It does last a long time but, I find myself having to use mineral foundation on top of it to make it through the day. It could just be my skin type and/or moisturizer. Overall, I would recommend that you give this a try if you need full coverage.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
Let me tell you about this cover up I've been using for almost 2 years already and my face is normally oily. This foundation gives me that full coverage look, it last me all day and if my face starts getting a little shiny I use my L' Oreal powder/foundation. It's a really good product it doesn't break me out.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
Love this drugstore foundation! It's has great coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. Easy to apply using fingers or beauty blender. The color blends well with my complexion and doesn't look to heavy. Overall, long lasting great foundation for the price. Comparable to more premium foundations.
Elizabeth G.
Macon, GA
I love this foundation! It stays on all day and looks pretty flawless. It is pretty easy to apply, but it is kinda sticky and dries quick. But once it is on your face it does not feel sticky at all. I'm pretty pale and they have a great variety of shades to match me. This is probably gonna be my everyday foundation. 😍
Christina A.
This foundation is super build able but didn't really blend well into my skin. My imperfections still showed through and I usually never have that problem with other foundations I have used. It doesn't last all day like I would like and I wouldn't recommend for oily skin as it has a bit of a dewy finsh.
Fernanda C.
Drexel Hill, PA
I've been using this foundation for about 6 months and I love it, it gives you a really natural and perfect skin look, no breakouts,I have oily skin and I hardly ever used foundation but this one keeps my skin soft and dry. The reason I give just 4 stars is because the product says it lasts 18 hours that is not true, I use to go to work and when I go out so it works perfect for 8 hours not more than that, for me sounds perfect because I don't need longer than that.
Sara S.
Iselin, NJ
This is the best drugstore foundation I have come across. I struggled with finding enough coverage for my acne and redness and this foundation has great coverage without the weight. I love that it has a pump and I felt like it did a good job without looking cakey.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?