12 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Chesapeake, VA
Oh god, this is the WORST foundation I have ever tried. Watery and runny, doesn't blend or cover or even anything and makes me break out!
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
It truly is infallible. I gone through the most extreme weather with this foundation and I still end up looking flawless afterwards.
 Dustin M.
Dustin M.
Williamson, WV
I love this foundation. It is my all time favorite. I achieve a baby doll face appearance when I apply this to my face. I love it!
Trish S.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
This is my #1 drug store find. This foundation goes kn so smooth & even & stays all day evwn if its hot out i absolutely love this
Carla V.
Carla V.
Es una bases súper súper buena y dura mucho en el rostro da un acabado espectacular como un maquillaje profesional , me encanta
Milee B.
Milee B.
Ada, OH
Worst foundation iv ever used, its to to thin. The coverage is minimal to none. It does not last 18 hrs as the bottle states.
Sue D.
Sue D.
Austin, TX
Just giving 3 stars because I got the wrong shade so I can't wear it. I do plan to get a different shade to try.
Denise D.
Denise D.
It blends really well! It matches your skin color, so it gets really smooth skin. I'll definitely buy again.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Manitowoc, WI
This is full coverage heven in a bottle I consider this foundation to any type of skin it is the bomb!
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Kersey, PA
My face always looks so fresh and natural with this foundation. Coverage is med-full and buildable
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?