BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carla V.
Es una bases súper súper buena y dura mucho en el rostro da un acabado espectacular como un maquillaje profesional , me encanta
Milee B.
Ada, OH
Worst foundation iv ever used, its to to thin. The coverage is minimal to none. It does not last 18 hrs as the bottle states.
Denise D.
It blends really well! It matches your skin color, so it gets really smooth skin. I'll definitely buy again.
Alicia W.
Kersey, PA
My face always looks so fresh and natural with this foundation. Coverage is med-full and buildable
Amanda R.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Honestly wasn't too impressed with this. Might just be my skin type (dry) but it felt cake-like.
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
I always use this. It is my go to foundation. You should give it a try. Lasts all day long.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I used this with primer, applied with a damp beauty blender sponge and I had a hard time with the product settling into my pores and fine lines! It seemed pretty heavy feeling and almost caked up on me. It did not work so well with my Shape Tape concealer. If you were looking at me close it was obvious, but far away my skin did look flawless, so it seems better for pictures. I bought it because I saw RawBeautyKristi using it and it looked amazing on her! I had to take it off and I used another foundation instead because I had something important to attend and I couldn't get it to work and didn't have time to play. I'm not given up on it yet, and am going to keep playing with it and will update the review if I can get it to work with a different method.
Katelynn W.
Bellefonte, PA
Okay, so I typically don't use drug store makeup brands especially when it comes to my skin. I usually wear the Dior Forever Flawless foundation, however after running into money troubles I opted to take a break from that foundation and stumbled upon this one. Let me just say that this is a great foundation. It applies well with a brush or finger, doesn't cake, doesn't fade throughout the day, and in general: it just looks good. Also, I have very oily skin and this didn't disappoint. I am used to a little shine by the end of the day, and this did no worse than that. I was impressed for only spending $13 on this product. I use this product off and on now. I use it most during the summer when buying darker tones for my skin as I tan.
Daleshia M.
abbeville
Review for: Other
This foundation is great. Out of all foundations that I have tried, this and Fit Me Matte and poreless are the best for my oily skin! It doesn't cake up and it is very weightless on your face. I would recommend this to others!
Polly N.
I have been using this foundation for the last 6 months. It's very hydrating, so it takes a couple of minutes to dry on my face. However, once it dries, IT DRIES and it holds my face intact for 8-10 hours easily without making me greasy. It gives me a medium to full coverage, but because of its thin texture it looks natural or MORE natural then other foundations with full coverage. I believe this foundation would do well with all skin types (i have combination skin).
I really love this foundation and will continue to use it again and again.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?