BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Stephanie M.
Wasco, CA
I love this product! This is my third one that I have gone through and that's unusual because I like trying different things and I just always go back to this. Goes on easy doesn't feel cakey or oily. Whenever people ask me what's a good foundation to use, I always recommend this. Obviously I am gonna buy this again.
Alaina W.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
I LOVE everything about this foundation!! I have very oily skin and I personally love it, although many others typically don't. The coverage is great. I actually found my shade in this foundation. It's great.
Jen C.
This is a very solid and high coverage foundation. It covers just about everything and does a great job making the skin appear flawless. My only con is that it can feel heavy and a tad cakey.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
This foundation matched my color but it made my face look to face and you could tell I was wearing some and also the top of this bottle is very cheap it fell off the first 3 days I had it.
Kristie D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is SUCH a good foundation! it stays all day and really does "never fail". it can feel tacky and strange if you don't set it with a powder, but once it's set it's gorgeous. it has good coverage but doesn't look crazy or thick. The consistency is actually rather thin, which leaves your skin feeling like it can breathe.
It is my absolute favorite foundation. unfortunately I think they're slowly stopping this, as I find it less and less in drugstores, so I stock up whenever L'Oreal is on sale!!
Mariana B.
Perris, CA
I personally did not like this foundation it was too thick and made me look cakey. i normally go easy with my makeup and have that "natural" look and this did not help.
leanne g.
always have been a fan of l'oréal infallible but i didn't like this one at all!! thought it caked up really fast... TOO expensive. tried it with a brush and beauty blender and i wasn't pleased
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
Didn't like it. Gave me a white cast. Tried mixing it and still didn't work for me . I do use the powder form to set my makeup after I'm done , but I'll def give this a try again in a different color.
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
This was my go to foundation all summer long. It goes on extremely smooth. By applying a thin amount using a stippling brush it gives light to medium coverage and dries to a smooth matte finish. What I love about this foundation though is that I can stipple more product on problem areas where I have more redness and it builds beautifully! It doesn't get cakey and grab on itself weird. Now I am an oily girl so this foundation doesn't stay matte on me. I get some pretty intense shine coming through after about 4 hours BUT it doesn't shift on my face and I'm able to blot the excess oil away without ruining my makeup. I really love this foundation and have a lighter shade for winter. Good coverage, light-weight feel on the skin, and a great price point for the quality you're getting.
Paige W.
Painter, VA
This foundation is my jam. I have really dry skin so using this on it's own is NOT a good idea. I do however mix in some Argan oil with it and put it on right after a good layer of Ponds moisturizer and it works like a charm. I would say it's a medium coverage. It does well to even out my skin, covering my red hyper pigmentation but lets my freckles show through so I don't look fake. I appreciate that. A fake doll face might be what some folks want but it's not what I'm going for. I'm going for a "your skin but better" look and this product delivers. I will definitely be repurchasing this when my current bottle runs out, which likely won't be for a few more months. A few pumps covers my entire face and neck. I am really pleased with this and glad this popped up for me to review. :)
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?