12 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Arielle F.
Arielle F.
good for a drugstore brand . i've never used the pricey brands . it's last for a while but could be better . it has like a matte finish that eventually turns dewy for so many reasons . however i will constantly buy than buy $40 foundation
Molly N.
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Best foundation I've ever used. Super inexpensive and has a nice pump-top. It can get clogged easily but I always use a toothpick to loosen it up before I put it away. Always goes on crease-free and without drying out skin.
Jesi Love T.
Jesi Love T.
I love loreal this one didn't workout for me with a brush I tried it with a beauty blender and it applies so beautifully I love it! The longevity depends on the setting powder sometimes though. But over all it's good!
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Este maquillage lo e usado aproximadamente dos años y la verdad me encanta como se ve mi piel y la verdad lo recomiendo por que es un producto muy bueno este producto lo compre en una walmart serca de mi casa.
Katrina T.
Katrina T.
Easy to use and is very light coverage. I have freckles and enjoy them, so this foundation provides enough coverage without hiding my freckles. Creates an even skin tone and doesn't make me break out.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Leander, TX
If you have oily skin this is perfect for you! I hadn't heard much about it. Somehow I spotted it at cvs and I purchased it and I love it! Stays put all day and it blends on my skin nicely.
Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I really like this foundation. Infallible is a perfect name because it lasts a very long time. At the end of the day it is still looking flawless. Feels very smooth on my skin, as well.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Bedford, KY
I love, love, love this foundation! It is long lasting and has great coverage. I have used a lot of foundations and this has been my favorite foundation at a great price.
Jackiie M.
Jackiie M.
Hughson, CA
I was really trying to like this foundation but it does not work with my skin, the consistency is very watery but has good coverage but it made me look so oily :/
Tajana V.
Tajana V.
Love this foundation it is a really good coverage goes on smooth and last a while. Unless you're dancing all night then I would recommend using a setting spray
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Julia J.
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Ashlyn L.
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Tori W.
Leeds, Al
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?