12 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
I use Loreal color match Lumi and love it so much but recently the store was out of it so, I decided to try this one. Its the same manufacturers and the color name was the exact same. Huge mistake! The colors were totally different and this makeup goes on super splotchy and uneven. I felt like I had costume makeup on because the texture was terrible and thick. It made my skin feel disgusting and sticky. Big thumbs down from me. That'll teach me from cheating on my normal makeup lol
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
I have normal to dry skin. I felt my make up was wearing off after lunch. I wanted to give a long wearing foundation a go. I like that they have some colors with good golden undertones.
I bought mine in 606 natural buff. I put mine on at 7:00 a.m. & work all day, go to yoga, and finally make dinner . It's still on. This is my go to foundation for long days.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Macon, GA
I love this foundation! It stays on all day and looks pretty flawless. It is pretty easy to apply, but it is kinda sticky and dries quick. But once it is on your face it does not feel sticky at all. I'm pretty pale and they have a great variety of shades to match me. This is probably gonna be my everyday foundation. 😍
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
Let me tell you about this cover up I've been using for almost 2 years already and my face is normally oily. This foundation gives me that full coverage look, it last me all day and if my face starts getting a little shiny I use my L' Oreal powder/foundation. It's a really good product it doesn't break me out.
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
This is one of my favorite long lasting foundations. I put this foundation on from 6:40 in the morning and end up talking it off at 9:30 after getting out of work. I never rubs off my face. I think that if you are looking for a long lasting foundation at good price this would be a great option!
gabby l.
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN
I love use in this it don't break out my face at all and a lot of them break me out bad and I can't wear it but this kind I can wear it and I love the way it puts on and stays on like it is post to but if I could get some samples of it or any kind I would love to get some
Sara S.
Sara S.
Iselin, NJ
This is the best drugstore foundation I have come across. I struggled with finding enough coverage for my acne and redness and this foundation has great coverage without the weight. I love that it has a pump and I felt like it did a good job without looking cakey.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Pasadena, MD
Foundation covers well, but doesn't last as long as expected. It certainly does last longer than the average foundation but was slightly disappointed with the results. i suppose the advertising for the product set very high expectations. Would buy again though
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Shelbyville , IN
Love this makeup ! I couldn't chose a better foundation than this! It don't sweat off like all the others and it feels wonderful! I love loreal! It is a little expensive. But you get what you pay for! I would def recommend this to everyone! Check it out !
Donna K.
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
If you have read my reviews- you know I love Loreal. This is no different. Great product. Great coverage. Great price. Fantastic color choices. And easily available. I got a sale on mine for under $10. Highly recommend! Long lasting too!!!
Jillian H.
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I have normal to dry skin, has anyone used this that has a similar skin type? I usually have a problem with foundations caking up on the sides of my nose no matter what I use.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bangkok
How is the coverage? Do you recommend this?
Denise R.
Denise R.
Is it light or heavy coverage?
Ivan G.
Ivan G.
Ecorse, MI
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Saint Cloud, FL
I have my face greasy justin is a good for me