Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX

Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?

Destiny P.
Destiny P.
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes it is for oily skin
Amy R.
Amy R.
Rnch De Taos, NM
1 year, 10 months ago
I tend to have oily skin and it hold up for most of the day. I had to do a few touch up on my T zone, but other than that I like this foundation.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
1 year, 10 months ago
My skin is typically pretty oily . I tried this foundation a while back . It worked for me for a few hours but it didn't take long before I was shining bright like a diamond! I was constantly touching up. That is just my experience with this product . I don't know of anyone else who has tried it .