BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Introducing a new, even longer-wearing infallible advanced never fail makeup now for 18 hours of uninterrupted, flawless coverage--no touch-ups required. This is now smoother, more Blendable, more comfortable than ever before. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Reina S.
Review for: L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Spf 20, Creamy Natural 607
L'Oreal Parris will always be my #1 brand this foundation is the best!!đź‘Śit's works great for all skin types! Last all day long! It does't make your face look like you put piles of makeup on, it feels light and has a matte finish ! I will definently buy this!
Gabriella B.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as my everyday foundation for a nice light and even coverage. It's priced well and can be found at the drugstore and also blends well with B.B. cream.
Daleshia M.
abbeville
Review for: Other
This foundation is great. Out of all foundations that I have tried, this and Fit Me Matte and poreless are the best for my oily skin! It doesn't cake up and it is very weightless on your face. I would recommend this to others!
Mimi F.
Review for: Buff Beige
This is a good foundation that goes on smoothly and covers well. It has a nice variety of colors to choose from. I didn’t particularly like the feel of it on my face. It felt a little dry. Probably won’t buy this one again.
Allison D.
Rawlings, MD
Review for: True Beige
This is a pretty nice foundation. It has good coverage but isn’t too heavy. It’s easy to apply due to the pump on the container. It has a nice consistency and goes on pretty smooth. I️ would recommend
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
I used this with primer, applied with a damp beauty blender sponge and I had a hard time with the product settling into my pores and fine lines! It seemed pretty heavy feeling and almost caked up on me. It did not work so well with my Shape Tape concealer. If you were looking at me close it was obvious, but far away my skin did look flawless, so it seems better for pictures. I bought it because I saw RawBeautyKristi using it and it looked amazing on her! I had to take it off and I used another foundation instead because I had something important to attend and I couldn't get it to work and didn't have time to play. I'm not given up on it yet, and am going to keep playing with it and will update the review if I can get it to work with a different method.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I saw this at Walmart and thought I'd give it a try. I'm currently using the color Soft Ivory 602 and it is a bit darker than my skin but since I'm really fair, it's understandable. My first impressions were that it was really fairly easy to apply. You have to moisturize before using so it doesn't attach itself to any unsightly dry spots but it blends out pretty flawlessly. I really enjoy using it. It doesn't break up so far with other products being added to it and I like the overall satin finish it seems to give my skin. It's also very buildable and a good formula. I would repurchase easily. Very pleased.
Alyce G.
Kirtland, NM
I have been wearing L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Makeup for years. I have tried other foundations from time to time but keep coming back to L'Oreal because it gives me flawless coverage for my uneven skin tone. One con I have is the bottle - there is always about a quarter of a bottle of product left in the bottle and it won't pump out any more. I end up opening the bottle and scooping it out until I absolutely can't get any more. I most definitely would recommend this foundation to any one who needs all day coverage.
Bayley R.
Review for: Never Fail Makeup 1 fl oz; 30 ml
This foundation is really good, it has great coverage and great stay-power when you set it. I have never tried it without setting with a setting powder. I have fallen asleep wearing it a couple times and it still looked flawless when I woke up. I would love to wear it every day but the lightest shade is a little dark for my very fair skin. My mom swears by this foundation since she has a lot of dark spots to cover on her face. I'd say the coverage is about high-medium coverage, not exactly full coverage
I have used this product for nine years now and I totally love it! It covers so well even will just one layer! Also it gives off a natural look and covers eye bags well too. What I also like is that it doesn't cause any irritation to my skin or for it to break out. I have sensitive skin there fore I need to make sure I choose a product that doesn't cause anything bad for my skin.
Jessica V.
How's the coverage? Is it good for oily skin?
Elizabeth N.
Laredo, TX
Is this foundation recommended for oily face skin?
Julia J.
I really need a good foundation to cover acne scars, is this a full coverage foundation that won't make my skin look oily?
Ashlyn L.
Lexington, SC
What coverage is this? Thanks!
Tori W.
Montevallo, AL
Would this work well on oily to combination skin?