BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Take your lips to the next level with infallible le rouge. This revolutionary and innovative formula delivers bold, luscious color that lasts all day long, making it the ultimate beauty indulgence. Infallible le rouge lipcolour offers up to 10 hours of vivid, hi-definition colour and shine, while hydrating vitamin e keeps your lips moist and comfortable. Discover the truest color payoff in a creamy, conditioning base.

• I would like to know that such pigmented1 Answers
  • But one thing why i dint give five star is b'coz this lipstick do...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to other red lipsticks you've used?2 Answers
L'Oréal® Infallible® 343 Red Fatale Lipstick
  • "For a drugstore red, this is pretty great. I am fairly pale, and this really compliments my skin tone. It is creamy to apply and heavily pigmented. The colour lasts a long time - the vibrancy fades after a couple of hours, but I usually don't reapply, just swipe on some gloss." in 6 reviews
  • "This lipstick is amazing, and super long lasting! I love it in every shade of red they make it in, and it's nice that it is an actual lipstick, not that weird lip gloss stuff that never comes off no matter how hard you scrub at it. " in 3 reviews
  • "I like to try out different brands of make-up and i really like how red this is.. Its not awkward in my skin tone and i love how dark it is and how long it last." in 3 reviews
  • "My all time favorite lip sticks at the moment, very pigmented and lo lasting." in 2 reviews
Paige D.
Mishawaka, IN
This brand is my go to for lipstick. Wouldn’t chose any other brand. The original lipsticks by this brand have the best quality, color shade options, and ability to mix. They also last all day and are opaque enough to stand out!
Adrie M.
I adore this red lipstick! It's bold, it's fierce, it's beautiful! It's one of the only non-matte lippies I like! It's perfect for those days my lips need to "recover" from the drying matte days or winter days! It's a true bright red, and definitely leaves an impression, it's to die for!
Lauren G.
I have this lipstick in Refining Ruby, and I love the color and lasting power. It did get a bit soft toward the end of using it, but I would buy it again. It dries fast, but not too quickly to adjust on your lips; I would try another color, and recommend it to friends.
Lorena R.
Los Angeles, CA
I've the color ! It's not expensive there's more beautiful colors to try that I can't wait to try ! It doesn't last all dat but it looks beautiful it last for a pretty good time it did met my expectations
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
I have got this from walmart and i have FOREVER FUSHIA 138 it's a strong pink color i just love this color...... its the first time i purchased it Lo'real lipstick and i love this.
Ashlynn J.
San Jose, CA
I love this lipstick, especially for the price. It goes on smoothly, and you don't have to swipe 60 times for the pigment to show. Plus, you don't have to reapply every few minutes like some other lipsticks in the price range.
Jiamin Z.
I love this color, it's a really nice red and matches the skin tone very nicely. I would recommend this to people. I also suggest applying lip balm to moisturize the lips before applying this! love it!
Renamie D.
San Diego, CA
I like to try out different brands of make-up and i really like how red this is.. Its not awkward in my skin tone and i love how dark it is and how long it last. Also its affordable
Madeline Z.
Iowa City, IA
Ruby M.
Houston
Love this lipstick. It pops in color. It's affordable and does not bleed on me. I can eat with it on with no problems
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
How does this compare to other red lipsticks you've used?
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
But one thing why i dint give five star is b'coz this lipstick does not shows up in my upper lip it looks little faded my skin tone is sun beige, can anyone help me on this.
Patricia A.
Alcala De Henares
I would like to know that such pigmented
I want this lipstick available or not