Loreal Infallible 24h Lip Colour - Incessant Russet 312

by Manufacturer

Kussechter Lippenstift mit feuchtigkeitsspendender und auffüllenderen Hyalauronsäure, für einen langanhaltenden Pflege-Komfort. 24h Pflege und Komfort, 24h Farb-Perfektion ohne zu bröckeln und ohne zu verblassen.

Does this product really last or does it fade and go patchy?
Start your review of Loreal Infallible 24h Lip Colour - Incessant Russet 312!
Loreal Infallible 24h Lip Colour - Incessant Russet 312 uploaded by PuckerUp B.
This lipstick is super pigmented and one of my favorite shades to wear in the fall. It’s a rich brownish red on my skin tone. The only thing I didn’t like is that it starts to flake after wearing it for a very long time.
Vine Grove, KY
I love this product. It stays all day for me, and looks great. I have used this shade and many others and highly recommend.
brisbane
Loreal Infallible 24h Lip Colour - Incessant Russet 312 uploaded by Bruna O.
The best option for long night parties! I had food, drinks and talking the whole night and in the morning my lips were still with the most beautiful red colour!L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Last Lipcolor
Literally the only lipsticks I use. Because im walways in class or at the office, i need something that will stay put all day even when i eat and drink. This lipstick looks like i just put it on even when i get home from a 13 h day.