L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Melonie L.L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Sarah C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Pink see more...

• How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose po...4 Answers
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I USE THIS EYESHADOW WHEN IM LOOKING FOR A NICE LIGHT LOOK FOR THE DAY IT COMES OFF TO QUICKLY I DONT RECOMMED THIS I THink ITS BEST IF YOU STICK TO OTHER EYE SHADDOWS THIS IS ABSOLUTEY HORRIBLE THATS MY OPPINION
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pigmentation of this product and the shade is a really beautiful pale rose that works well with my green eyes, but I don't care for the packaging. It's messy and doesn't travel well. The shadow is loose powder in a little pot and it tends to get all over everything if you're not careful. If you can master the application, though, it looks gorgeous and lasts quite long, but I've spilled it on my clothes and on my cheeks too many times to give it more than 3 stars for the mess alone.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fallen in love with this line of eyeshadow! I have found that it works better when you apply it with a finger than a brush. But this shade is perfect for a simple look, and it stays on all day. This line is super affordable and they have a ton of great shades.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeshadow it's super pigmented this is a beautiful color it looks so pretty on the lids it so shimmery I love that it's not glitter but just shimmer I do think that some of the other ones are a little bit more pigmented then this one in particular but altogether I love this and I want them all
Stacy K.
minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these color pots. I have a bunch of different colors. The pink in this one is a really nice shade. It looks good against pale skin for a natural look. It stays on well when applied with a primer or with a damp brush. Good color pay off to boot. Overall, great value.
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes yes yes amazing pigment this is stunning blends beautiful and stays on all day I definitely recommend it
Sunny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love these pigments. they are smooth and buttery. the pigmentation is insane! i love the color pay off. they last all day and even when they begin to wear off, the color still looks great! i would definitely buy this again!
Rachel S.
Wilder, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eye shadows! Great pigment and easy to blend! I have almost every color and they all were amazing!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows are so pigmented!! I have just about every shade they have! Love creating different looks with these
amanda  L.
Marshfield, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont have this color but of the colors i do have tuese are great theycare so pigmented and blend amazing
Kilenny T.
Coral Springs, FL
How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose powder eyeshadows?