L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Melonie L.L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Sarah C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Pink see more...

• How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose po...4 Answers
Angel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pigmentation of this product and the shade is a really beautiful pale rose that works well with my green eyes, but I don't care for the packaging. It's messy and doesn't travel well. The shadow is loose powder in a little pot and it tends to get all over everything if you're not careful. If you can master the application, though, it looks gorgeous and lasts quite long, but I've spilled it on my clothes and on my cheeks too many times to give it more than 3 stars for the mess alone.
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
Very pretty color. Easy to apply. Doesn't really crease. You can layer it with other eyeshadows.
Sarah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this eyeshadow it's super pigmented this is a beautiful color it looks so pretty on the lids it so shimmery I love that it's not glitter but just shimmer I do think that some of the other ones are a little bit more pigmented then this one in particular but altogether I love this and I want them all
Lily F.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the shade called golden rush and these shadows are so pigmented, i have brown eyes and the color looks stunning on me! It lasts all day on and it applies better with your ring finger dabbing it onto your lid.
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this specific shade but I've tried the gold and amber colored shades and they're absolutely gorgeous. I definitely feel like this would be an excellent choice in color specially for someone with green eyes. (Aka me)
I'll definitely be picking up this eyeshadow and giving it a full review.
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this specify color but the shadows from this line as amazing! Love pigmentation and the colors too!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these shadows! They act like a pressed pigment. They work best with your finger or a flat synthetic shader brush. Add some Fix+ to really get great color payoff. You would never be able to tell these are drugstore as they have high end brand quality. They look beautiful on the eye. I love that the price pint is there also. They have a good range of shades too. Huge win for me!
Jessica C.
Long Beach, CA
As always, when I walk into target I have to stop by the makeup section. While looking for a new mascara, I came across the Infallible eyeshadow a and the colors were to die for. The pigments are amazing, the colors are beautiful, the shadow is creamy, and it lasts up to 24 hours! 10/10 would recommend.
Irene C.
El Paso
This is a comparison to the new urban decay eyeshadow that came out I'm I personally like it I think it's a good price if you compared to the urban decay one that's about $22 I personally would buy this not once but twice even give it out as a gift
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I USE THIS EYESHADOW WHEN IM LOOKING FOR A NICE LIGHT LOOK FOR THE DAY IT COMES OFF TO QUICKLY I DONT RECOMMED THIS I THink ITS BEST IF YOU STICK TO OTHER EYE SHADDOWS THIS IS ABSOLUTEY HORRIBLE THATS MY OPPINION
Kilenny T.
Coral Springs, FL
How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose powder eyeshadows?