L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Melonie L.L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Sarah C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Pink see more...

• How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose po...4 Answers
Leslie G.
Gardner, KS
Very pretty color. Easy to apply. Doesn't really crease. You can layer it with other eyeshadows.
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous eye shadow! The infallibles are among my most loved drugstore eyeshadows!!! Amazing!
Nicole M.
New Phila , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the infallible eyeshadows! Super pigmented and lady all day! I use them everyday!
Brandi C.
Baraga, MI
Such an mazing color to play with used for the last week as my go to color on my eyes !
Sarah S.
Windsor , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this specific shade but I've tried the gold and amber colored shades and they're absolutely gorgeous. I definitely feel like this would be an excellent choice in color specially for someone with green eyes. (Aka me)
I'll definitely be picking up this eyeshadow and giving it a full review.
Daisy H.
Tenterden
This is my all time favourite eyeshadow. It retails for an amazing price, its pigmentation and formula is perfect and better than most high end shadows and the colour is beautiful!! I recommend this product to anyone.
Nicole T.
Ottawa
The colour pay off and staying power of these babies is by far the best I have ever seen. I have hooded monolids, and eyeshadows move around if they are simply powders. With a little bit primer, these will last all day and there is no colour transfer. Absolutely amazing.
Kilenny T.
Coral Springs, FL
How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose powder eyeshadows?