L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Melonie L.L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Sarah C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Pink see more...

• How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose po...4 Answers
Katie R.
Chesterton, IN
These shadows are buttery smooth. They're like a pressed pigment, creamy but not actually wet. They're so pigmented and are beautiful shades. This one is a perfect pinky shimmer.
Ale V.
Such beautiful pressed pigments! I only own a few but they go so smoothly in the eyes and so affordable! I usually compare these to the colourpop because they have that creamy consistency. I would definitely keep buying these pigments!
Influenster M.
These shadows are amazing! I did find them to be a little expensive for the drug store but the pigment is outstanding. They last all day and you can use them wet or dry. I do recommend these for all skin types.
Sunny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
love these pigments. they are smooth and buttery. the pigmentation is insane! i love the color pay off. they last all day and even when they begin to wear off, the color still looks great! i would definitely buy this again!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these shadows! They act like a pressed pigment. They work best with your finger or a flat synthetic shader brush. Add some Fix+ to really get great color payoff. You would never be able to tell these are drugstore as they have high end brand quality. They look beautiful on the eye. I love that the price pint is there also. They have a good range of shades too. Huge win for me!
Joanne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are hands down the best eyeshadows from the drug store!! They are so pigmented and blendable. You will not need to wet your brush nor use your finger to make the shadow pop. They don't need any help to pop. They are very creamy and don't crease at all. I almost have all the colors. Amber Rush is my favorite shade. You must grab these if you get a chance!!
Tracy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have his specific shade. It I have several others in the same line. These are all wonderfully pigmented, I love them! The only thing I would say is that the absolute best way to apply these are with your finger tips, second best is doing applicator. These for some reason to do not pick up very well on brushes (synthetic specifically).
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical about these. I fell in love at first swatch' totally blew me away. The pigmentation is incredible! Use a primer and you're all set for longevity! But honesty yes, might even be a color dupe for the UD shadows that came out recently
Vandita S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the infallible shadows are amazing. They stay on for so long and have a gorgeous sheen to them. I love using this with my naked 3 palette because all the pinky and rosy tones look so great together.
Jessica C.
Long Beach, CA
As always, when I walk into target I have to stop by the makeup section. While looking for a new mascara, I came across the Infallible eyeshadow a and the colors were to die for. The pigments are amazing, the colors are beautiful, the shadow is creamy, and it lasts up to 24 hours! 10/10 would recommend.
Kilenny T.
Coral Springs, FL
How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose powder eyeshadows?