L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Melonie L.L'OREAL INFALLIBLE 24 HR EYE SHADOW #341 STRAWBERRY BLONDE uploaded by Sarah C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Pink see more...

• How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose po...4 Answers
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I love these shadows! They act like a pressed pigment. They work best with your finger or a flat synthetic shader brush. Add some Fix+ to really get great color payoff. You would never be able to tell these are drugstore as they have high end brand quality. They look beautiful on the eye. I love that the price pint is there also. They have a good range of shades too. Huge win for me!
Joanne B.
These are hands down the best eyeshadows from the drug store!! They are so pigmented and blendable. You will not need to wet your brush nor use your finger to make the shadow pop. They don't need any help to pop. They are very creamy and don't crease at all. I almost have all the colors. Amber Rush is my favorite shade. You must grab these if you get a chance!!
Tracy T.
I don't have his specific shade. It I have several others in the same line. These are all wonderfully pigmented, I love them! The only thing I would say is that the absolute best way to apply these are with your finger tips, second best is doing applicator. These for some reason to do not pick up very well on brushes (synthetic specifically).
Jessica C.
Long Beach, CA
As always, when I walk into target I have to stop by the makeup section. While looking for a new mascara, I came across the Infallible eyeshadow a and the colors were to die for. The pigments are amazing, the colors are beautiful, the shadow is creamy, and it lasts up to 24 hours! 10/10 would recommend.
Irene C.
El Paso
This is a comparison to the new urban decay eyeshadow that came out I'm I personally like it I think it's a good price if you compared to the urban decay one that's about $22 I personally would buy this not once but twice even give it out as a gift
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
I was skeptical about these. I fell in love at first swatch' totally blew me away. The pigmentation is incredible! Use a primer and you're all set for longevity! But honesty yes, might even be a color dupe for the UD shadows that came out recently
Influenster M.
These shadows are amazing! I did find them to be a little expensive for the drug store but the pigment is outstanding. They last all day and you can use them wet or dry. I do recommend these for all skin types.
Vandita S.
All the infallible shadows are amazing. They stay on for so long and have a gorgeous sheen to them. I love using this with my naked 3 palette because all the pinky and rosy tones look so great together.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
the eyeshaow i got was strawberry blonde and it its absolutely beautiful. it came fast so i was happy about that. recommend if you like soft shimmery lids
Melissa V.
These infallible pigment-type eye shadows really pack a punch. These are def. worth the low price. They work well and last long
Kilenny T.
Coral Springs, FL
How are these eye shadow powder in comparison to the Mac loose powder eyeshadows?