L'Oréal Ideal Clean Foaming Gel Cleanser uploaded by Nadia M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Quick &Amp; Easy Makeup Removal No Tightness, No Residue Lifts Dirt &Amp; Impurities Won't Dry Out Skin Suitable For Sensitive Eyes And For Contact Lens Wearers Dermatologist &Amp; Ophthalmologist Tested For Safety Non Comedogenic Oil-Free Deeply Purifying Formula Removes Dirt &Amp; Oil For An Incredible Clean.&Nbsp; Pore By Pore Cleansing Action Minimizes Size Of Pores. Made In Usa see more...

Liz R.
San Juan, PR
L'Oreal Paris Ideal Clean es el limpiador facial que estaba buscando. Un gel espumoso de fácil aplicación que brinda suavidad, uniformidad y un rico aroma que se queda en tu rostro. Ideal para todo tipo de piel. La diferencia la notarás en la primera limpieza; un cutis limpio, radiante y parejo.
Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
Perfect all around cleanser. My 10 year old son already is getting acne (gulp!) And this is the only thing that not only keeps his breakouts under control, but also doesn't irritate his sensitive skin.
Rin F.
I used to clean my face with cream cleansers because of how smooth they make my skin feel. I picked this up looking for a change and I'm amazed at how foamy it is. Just one tiny amount is enough, so one tube lasts me a long time. I use this day and night, everyday, and it does not dry out my skin or clog my pores. It makes my skin feel smooth like the cream cleansers that I used to have. It smells alright. I would recommend getting an exfoliating gel along with this as this product does not give any exfoliation, so it's not a good product for deep cleaning. For daily cleaning to remove makeup, oil and everyday impurities, this cleanser is perfect.
Nadia M.
Amo esta espuma limpiadora, dice que es para todo tipo de piel! Yo soy de piel mixta a grasa y me va súper bien con el, realmente lo recomiendo. Es bastante económico
Leighanna M.
Louisville, KY
I've only used this once since I bought it because it dried my face out something fierce! I have oily skin so I usually don't have to worry about things drying me out too badly, but after using this my skin was tight-feeling and shiny. Only reason I didn't give it an F is because it did get my skin really clean as it promised.
Yessenia B.
Albuquerque, NM
I tried this because my friend was raving about it and I needed a new cleanser. I did not like the feel of the foam and I did not like how it felt on my skin. I felt that it was just testing on top of my skin and not really cleaning it.
Alicia V.
Lancaster, CA
This foaming cleanser works great! It really removes all my makeup and has a cooling effect to it. It doesn't have a burn like most harsh cleansers. It's gentle, but removes dirt and oil from my face.
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
I liked this product . It's a quick and easy makeup removal and it also cleans your face from any oil. I like that it didn't dry out my skin . Highly recommend it. It's for all skin types !
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
This wash is super good for a fresh clean feel! It helps take all my makeup off unlike other cleansers. I love using this before bed time to make me feel refreshed !
Reid C.
Tupelo, MS
This stuff is so amazing!! It's so good, I will repurchase this product again. A must have so go and get you some!
Elizabeth L.
Hope, AR
I've heard a few people say they like this but is it really good for acne? I struggle with it some if I don't really keep up with my skin and I can't seem to find it in my small town, but before I go hunting it down I want to know if it's even really worth it.
Allison M.
What skin type is this geared towards?